Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Fruit Drinks

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
fetamy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fetamy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fruit Drinks
    Posted: February 20 2013 at 1:00am
Research has been proved that the use of one or two glasses of fresh fruit juice each day is all for fulfilling the all body needs to stay healthy and prevent hair loss problems. I personally use cucumber juice because of its a lot of benefits.
lcoffey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lcoffey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2012 at 1:13am
Fruit juices may seem like nutritious sources of vitamins and minerals, but they are Vitamin C also aids in joint flexibility and maintenance of healthy hair

It gives you the healthy fats that are necessary to promote the maximum Hair Regrowth
stevieb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevieb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2012 at 2:50pm
I love fruit drinks. I will mix pineapple, bananas, etc with a little honey. It makes a great drink and healthy too.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic