Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Siner P!nk's hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
KarmynLatte View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KarmynLatte Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Siner P!nk's hair
    Posted: May 24 2012 at 8:29pm
Hey Everyone!

I've been wanting P!nk's haircut from her Funhouse album/tour ever since the video for "So What" was released. The trouble is I have no idea how to describe the cut, and have yet to find a stylist that can actually execute the cut. I was hoping someone here would be able to help me out with a description that a stylist would be able to understand. Here are a few pics of the style I'm looking for:

It would appear the nape of the neck is quite short, either scissors over comb or possibly a longer guard on the clippers. I'm also quite positive the top is disconnected from the sides.

My hair currently is quite a bit shorter, but I'm more than willing to do the growing for such a beautiful cut. Here is a picture of my current length and style just for reference if that helps, and yes I am a female (specifically P!nk) impersonator.

Sorry for the long post, and thanks in advance for the help! (edited to fix image links)

Edited by KarmynLatte - May 24 2012 at 8:37pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic