Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I want my healthy hair back!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
WillCronje View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WillCronje Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I want my healthy hair back!
    Posted: May 30 2012 at 3:53pm
Hi there everyone.

I need some expert advice. I am a 25 year old male with shoulder length hair at the back , and my fringe comes down to my chin. Think Joe Jonas/Bierber/emo kid. I tried an extensive search for solutions , but im facing so many different problems with my hair at the moment that i decided to start a new threat.

Since i started growing my hair i washed/conditioned/blow dried and flat roned my hair daily for the past 6 years. i have naturally wavey hair. My hair also tends to get oily very quickly

Now my hair is basically still the same length but all of a sudden in a terrible condition.

Problem #1
while washing / conditioning my hair , it gets tangled badly and its such a mission to get in untangled. Its painful and i loose a lot of hair this way.

Problem #2
While washing my hair i can see hair om my hands as well as lots of hair on my brush when i come my hair. Hair also collect in the basin after rinsing the conditioner from my hair. MAJOR HAIR LOSS!

Problem #3
My hair is very dry as well - i suspect it the high mineral content of the water in my area. To much washing?

Problem #4
I have tried hundreds of products to get my hair soft - From cheap super market products , to the high end salon products - and nothing seems to get my hair soft and smooth again.

Problem #5
My scalp does itch now and again.

I dont use my hair straighter any more - but do blow-dry after washing my hair.

Does anyone have some advice for me ? I would do anything to have healthy looking hair again!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic