Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair looks orange only when wet?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LJ90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LJ90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair looks orange only when wet?
    Posted: June 05 2012 at 6:30pm
Hi everyone,

I'm a 22 year old male, I was blonde growing up and now that I'm older it's more of a dark/dirty blonde.  I got this John Frieda Go Blonder Shampoo/Conditioner a couple weeks ago and started using it.  I'm not sure if it had much effect (I've been out in the sun quite a bit too so I'm getting blonder, but it could be the sun causing it), then a week ago I got the John Frieda Blonde spray.

I started using it and it seems to be working, my hair is getting blonder.  The only thing is, when my hair is wet, the roots look light orange.  Is this normal when starting out with the spray, and can I expect that to start looking blonde instead of orange if I keep at it?  I'm hoping I won't have to go to the salon to get it corrected, and it doesn't look orange when dry, only when wet.  But I don't want it looking orange at all, for obvious reasons.

I was in the pool a lot 2 days before I started using the spray, so I don't know if it could be the chlorine starting to have an effect on my hair?  I doubt it, but I just thought I should mention it to include all the details of what could be affecting my hair.

Thanks.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic