Maria Sharapova

Post Reply Post Reply
Maria Sharapova
Direct Link To This Post Kramer August 21 2012 at 7:02am  Quote Kramer Quote  Post Reply Reply
After all of that BS about Maria Sharapova supposedly cutting her hair -- it was a wig, remember? -- she looked great on last night's Jimmy Fallon Show.

Direct Link To This Post HAWG August 23 2012 at 8:37pm  Quote HAWG Quote  Post Reply Reply
Is it just me being to critical or is this just a stringy mess? It's way too thin to be this long; too much time in a ponytail maybe?

Direct Link To This Post loveshorthair August 23 2012 at 10:21pm  Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post Reply Reply
I always thought that...I guess most people notice other stuff about her and miss the thin hair....maybe after tennis she will chop it short.
Direct Link To This Post fatmoogas August 24 2012 at 8:30am  Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post Reply Reply
She's unlucky: the genes gave her very thin, stringy hair.
Direct Link To This Post HAWG August 24 2012 at 8:15pm  Quote HAWG Quote  Post Reply Reply
She's so beautiful, save for the hair.  She has so many other options that would look so much better on her; it's just that it would have to be much shorter to look great.
Direct Link To This Post HAWG June 21 2013 at 12:40pm  Quote HAWG Quote  Post Reply Reply
This updo proves to me that she'd look great with a pixie

Direct Link To This Post fatmoogas June 21 2013 at 3:57pm  Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post Reply Reply
A bit mannish.
 Post Reply Post Reply