Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How Much Does Laser Hair Removal Cost?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LucyD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LucyD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How Much Does Laser Hair Removal Cost?
    Posted: June 14 2012 at 4:29am
I get a lot of razor bumps on my legs and so I
want to try laser hair removal to see if that will fix my problem.  I know
it won't be cheap, but what is the Cost of laser hair removal?  Is there any
way to tell how many laser hair treatments I will probably need before committing
to several treatments up front?

Edited by Administrator - June 14 2012 at 9:30am
boconnor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boconnor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2012 at 11:59am
I think laser hair removal can be as much as a thousand dollars per area, but I often see deals on the daily deal sites for a fraction of the cost.
etahn123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote etahn123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 24 2012 at 7:14am
It depends on the sessions that you do. I don't know how your hair growth is. But I know one thing, that laser hair removal is one the best option .

Edited by Karen Shelton - August 29 2012 at 3:12pm
kellywayne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kellywayne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2012 at 12:11am
<> Depends on what you exactly want to buy, If you want to have an execellent result i would suggest you to buy an IPL machine. Its very cost-effective and safe.

Note:  This post has been edited to remove inappropriate links.  Please read the posting rules & regulations before adding any links.  Thank you.

Edited by Karen Shelton - September 07 2012 at 7:51am
Ericachristina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ericachristina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2012 at 11:57pm

I have never had laser done but I know friends who have. I think it depends on where you go to have it done, how many treatments you need ect. I know that it is rather expensive and it depends on what part of the body you are having done; smaller areas like under your arms are cheaper, larger areas like entire arms and legs will cost more. The amount of treatments you need may also depend on your hair thickness and growth rate, some people may need more treatments to get rid of the hair permanently than others. Prices also vary by clinic so you may have to shop around for a reputable yet affordable place. My friend had treatments for her underarms over several months and it cost about $100 dollars per treatment at the place she went to.

fetamy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fetamy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2012 at 2:46am
Few months ago I did laser hair removal on my cheeks and chin. The hair removal was impressive, but now new hairs reappearing. And not just peach fuzz, but dark coarse hairs.
sallyzee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sallyzee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 12 2012 at 12:59am
If you want a cheaper laser hair removal get the actual device where you can do it yourself. Silk'n Flash&Go is a great one that I've been using and it works the best for me so far. No stubs, no ingrown hairs and I'm already seeing great results after using it for several weeks now. It's painless too! Definitely worth the money in my opinion.
blairgreen14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blairgreen14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 12 2012 at 5:22am
Go for a good quality device because it can harm you if taken in wrong way!!!
So take care with that!!!
gendolly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gendolly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2012 at 3:12am
Be sure to do your research before you decide. That is always the best plan of all.

Edited by Administrator - November 07 2012 at 8:52am
jasonsmith9019 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jasonsmith9019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 27 2012 at 4:56am
The cost of laser hair removal varies in different clinics, it depends upon the machine which dermatologist are using. It also varies for different packages, like some packages consist of 8 sessions and some consist 10 sessions.

Edited by Administrator - November 28 2012 at 1:04pm
fchenaj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fchenaj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 26 2013 at 4:48am
as a thousand dollars per area, but I often see deals on the daily deal sites for a fraction of the cost.

Edited by Karen Shelton - November 26 2013 at 7:38am
allen john View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allen john Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2014 at 2:12pm
Definitely it is one of the costly ways to treat your hair, however sometimes depends upon the machine which dermatologist will use.
mariechin1234 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mariechin1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2014 at 8:52pm
The series of treatments would cost between $1,716 and $2,574.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic