Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Teri Hatcher- Back to Bob

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MJS9801 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MJS9801 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Teri Hatcher- Back to Bob
    Posted: June 23 2012 at 10:07am
On Wireimage, I noticed that Teri Hatcher appeared at the Hollywood Bowl Opening with a new bob haircut similar in length to her Lois and Clark hairstyle. Looks good.

http://bit.ly/Mh0lY3
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2012 at 11:50am
This really shouldn't be a surprise, she probably got tired of the same look for her "Desperate Housewives" run.  Not the greatest look, but it might be just the way she styled it for the evening...
Ricc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ricc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2012 at 2:12pm
It's kind of mandatory to change your look after a long series gig, I suppose. I don't really like the look for her, though. That super straight chin length look can work on younger faces, but I think it kind of emphasizes Teri's facial aging. I'm hoping she grows it back long again.
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2012 at 2:59pm
Yikes. I think this looks just awful. I thought her Lois & Clark bob was ok, at least that looked healthy, the color (black) was striking, and it had movement and she'd style it different ways. This looks like her real hair was crudely hacked off and replaced with straw. I agree that it only seems to accent that her face looks older and more bony these days.

Sorry to be so blunt, but Teri is so much prettier than this cut. There are short styles that would work for her - i hope she finds one.
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2012 at 3:41pm
I always thought Teri's hair was thickened/extended during her "Despearate Houswives" days. The timing of this "whatever" type of cut is odd because Teri has a recurring role in the new series "Jane by Design" and her hair is even longer than it was in "Housewives."

Video preview:

Still:
teri-hatcher-jane-by-design.jpg

Who has more fun than people?
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2012 at 3:49pm
     Nice face, great figure, pretty dress, all spoiled by a bad cut. I agree with Curlyfan, something shorter would probably look much better than this. But unsurprisingly, I never had a complaint about her long hair. (Yes, her bob did look fine on Lois and Clark, but that was a quarter century ago?)
rardman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rardman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2012 at 7:01pm
Imo, hideous.

HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2012 at 8:19pm
I think she always had extensions in while on Housewives.  Loved her in the bob on Lois and Clark but this leaves something to be desired

HAWG
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2012 at 10:07pm
What?  No one likes this...I thought everyone liked dry, damaged, choppy, bad color job hair.
tony9999 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tony9999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2012 at 8:07am
I think it's the color I don't like more than the cut itself (which isn't good). I liked her in the Lois bob, but that was her natural color and a rounded bob not this shattered mess.
Change is good for the soul and fun to talk about!
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2012 at 6:03pm
I expect her to seamlessly return to the long look via extensions.
OH2TX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OH2TX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2012 at 11:58pm
Not a fan of this one, as it looks so brittle.  :(
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2012 at 1:26am
That hairstyle would have worked on her 20 years ago....not today so much.
Kathryn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kathryn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2012 at 1:38am
Terry was on the View talking about her new cut, not only does it look much better styled (curly in the video), but she lights up when talking about it. She feels that she has been stuck with long hair for the last eight years and missed her short hair.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/377046?c= she comes on mid way through show, her cut is the first topic.
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2012 at 11:25am
Much, much better in the View clip. The waves add some much-needed life and take it just up to chin length instead of just below, which fits her face better.

She says she got it cut two days after Desperate Housewives wrapped because she's always felt like a short-haired woman trapped in a long-haired woman's body, and had to keep it long for the whole 8-year series. So I'd expect to see her keeping it above her shoulders for some time.
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
rardman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rardman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2014 at 6:37pm
Update,
eva longoria brings her devious maids to varietys power 06
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2014 at 6:40pm
looks good; hope that it's all hers and not extensions; she's used them before
HAWG
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2014 at 10:54pm
Nice update pic. Thanks.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Ricc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ricc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 11 2014 at 12:00pm
Thank god. Maybe she'll start getting decent on-camera gigs again now.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic