Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I am loosing my hair so what should i use?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jenelia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenelia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I am loosing my hair so what should i use?
    Posted: June 25 2012 at 7:08am
Hey friends
please suggest me?
organic_amanda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote organic_amanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2012 at 2:20pm
I would recommend that you find a salon that carries O'right products. They make a hair tonic that is great for hair loss and scalp health. Check out: http://www.organicsalonsystems.com/haircare/scalp-care/treatment-blended-botanical-certified-organic-hairgrowth-tonic-for-women-with-organic-goji-berry-concentrate.html
boconnor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boconnor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2012 at 1:16pm
It will depend on why you are losing your hair. Have you been through any stress or hormonal changes lately? Have you changed your diet at all? Rene Furterer has some products for hair loss designed specifically for sudden hair loss and long term loss. If its a factor of what you're eating, you might want to consider a product like HairTopia that has nutrients you may be lacking in your current diet.
marieluy143 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marieluy143 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2012 at 5:07am
I would recommend doing a google search, but you can always use the proven treatment for hair loss.

Edited by Karen Shelton - July 02 2012 at 5:49am
sushil1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sushil1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2014 at 5:03am
There are two types of treatment 1 natural 2 use soem bio product

Aloe Vera is another traditional herb that has been used effectively in the prevention of hair loss. Native Americans, as well as people in the Caribbean and India have used Aloe Vera to maintain healthy hair and prevent hair loss. Combined with wheat germ oil and coconut milk, Aloe Vera can be made into a shampoo that cleanses and heals the scalp.

The juice of alfalfa, in combination with equal quantities of carot and lettuce juice, taken daily, also helps the growth of hair to a remarkable extent. The combination of these juices is rich in elements which are particularly useful for the growth of hair. While preparing alfalfa juice, the leaves of the plant may be used when they can be obtained fresh.

Second is bio hair treatment for more information about bio hair treatment you should go to google
Bio Hair Treatment
leticiacollins View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leticiacollins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 6:04am
Search the web to find great solutions for your problem.

Edited by Karen Shelton - May 15 2014 at 11:53am
JenniferHebert View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JenniferHebert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2014 at 4:05am
Hey, no one can give solution to you without knowing the reason behind your hair loss. You should have to go to a hair therapist and consult with him, it will be good to know reason before taking any treatment.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic