Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Chyler Leigh Pixie

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Michael1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Chyler Leigh Pixie
    Posted: June 26 2012 at 11:50am

May be the only pic out there.
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2012 at 12:42pm
Wow. I didn't believe the headline until I saw the photo.

I'd reserve judgment on this until a clearer photo surfaces. For now I'll just say I like Chyler's willingness to change her hair dramatically, as she did often on Grey's Anatomy, starting with a shoulder-length, all-one-length straight 'do and by turns growing it longer, adding layers, dying it blonde, and cutting bangs.

I doubt this is a direct reaction to leaving Grey's, as they likely filmed her last episode months ago. Maybe it's for another TV or film role?
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2012 at 4:07pm
First reaction: Cute. Would need to see more to confirm, though.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2012 at 4:31pm
Interesting choice: but perhaps a little severe?
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2012 at 6:48pm
I like it! She looks so cute.
HAWG
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2012 at 9:47pm
Yea, have to wait for a better pic but first thought is that it needs to be a little softer but am excited to see her with short hair...has the face to carry it off.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2012 at 11:29pm
Hate it. She had beautiful hair. What a waste.
Who has more fun than people?
OH2TX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OH2TX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2012 at 11:56pm
I, too, would like to see a better picture.  But from what I can see, I think it looks cute on her.
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2012 at 1:26am
She's a busy Mom of 3, who wanted to leave Grey's Anatomy to be more of a Mom.  I'm sure she doesn't give two hoots what anyone thinks of her hair right now (should be pretty evident by the pic...)  I don't expect we will be seeing her at a lot of premieres in the near future.
Michael1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2012 at 7:26am

Chyler has been involved with the Thirst Project and appeared at their event last night. It's tough to tell definitively from this photo but she appears to rock the pixie really hard.

Edited by Michael1 - June 27 2012 at 7:27am
makeitshort View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2012 at 8:30am
Another woman who looks great with any length hair.  She DOES rock a pixie!

bthairextension View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bthairextension Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2012 at 9:04am
beautiful ..

HeadBoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeadBoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2012 at 9:38am
Gorgeous may be too subtle a word. This is a great look for her.
Peace to all
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2012 at 9:44am
Definitely looks good in those last pictures.
Michael1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2012 at 9:47am
Unless you totally hate pixies, the proper male response is, "Damn. She's hot."

There are some women where it's debatable, e.g. Anne Hathaway, but she is Carey Mulligan pixie hot.
texdillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texdillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2012 at 10:02am
Love it! Great face shape for a pixie!
bob&pixieLOVER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bob&pixieLOVER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2012 at 10:23am
never looked better! love this on her!!
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2012 at 10:58am
That's hard to argue with, she looks really good. Here's to keeping this for a while, then a fun series of grow out styles down the road.
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2012 at 1:25pm
Talk about timing. USA Weekend magazine, which accompanies Sunday newspapers across the country, just published this photo last weekend. This should make shorthair lovers enjoy Chyler's new 'do even more. Am I right?

Here's a link to the photo and a paragraph about how she was killed off "Gr3y's Anatomy."

Who has more fun than people?
OH2TX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OH2TX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2012 at 1:45pm
Much better picture, and she looks great!  I love the new haircut!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic