Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Chyler Leigh Pixie

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2012 at 2:57pm
Score!!!
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
Michael1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2012 at 3:07pm
Originally posted by Kramer Kramer wrote:

Talk about timing. USA Weekend magazine, which accompanies Sunday newspapers across the country, just published this photo last weekend. This should make shorthair lovers enjoy Chyler's new 'do even more. Am I right?

I think most short hair lovers will tell you that Chyler looked beautiful with long hair. When a long haired beauty chops it off and looks this good, the woman goes from being beautiful to extraordinary. It's not a choice. It's just what you see. I'm sure each short hair lover on here had an immediate involuntary reaction like the one I wrote above.
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2012 at 8:03pm
Yeah, getting these better looks at it leaves me only able to say, "Good gravy, that's incredible."

She's gone from someone definitely worth trying to ogle to someone that would make my jaw drop as she passed. An upgrade from a grade that was already pretty high up to begin with.
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2012 at 8:23pm
Wow and Wow again.  Seeing the new pic....leaves me speechless...absolutely gorgeous.  Very cute before but better now.
makeitshort View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2012 at 11:31pm
Another two cents of mine.  It is obvious from the comments that despite a few notable exceptions, Chyler nailed it.  While she has always been hot, the pixie has taken her to a completely new level.

There are quite a few women who absolutely rock a pixie, Michelle Williams & Carey Mulligan (agree completely Michael) among others.  However to me Chyler has move in the territory occupied by what I consider the pinnacle of pixieness, Charlize Theron in the Astronaut's Wife, Natalie Portman on the cover of Entertainment Weekly & Emma Watson

I am sure Chyler will grow her hair out again as the others have done (still waiting to see pics of Charlize with her buzz), but at least for a while most of can just enjoy seeing a gorgeous woman who we think has never looked more gorgeous.

JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2012 at 8:46am
To me, the interesting part of this is, while I've always liked Chyler with long hair, most of the time it seemed she could never quite hit a particular length/style combo that made you say "Wow".  Previously, the shortest she's ever gone has been a bob and that was just extremely bland on her.

This however, looks MUCH better than I would have imagined.  And, like Curlyfan, one of the things I look forward too is the longer variations as the pixie inevitable grows out.  She may - and most likely, will - go long again, but this makes it pretty obvious that some degree of short and layered is her thing.

JF
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2012 at 11:10pm
After looking at the side by side, it is easy to conclude that she looks much, much hotter with the pixie!  http://tv.yahoo.com/photos/chyler-leigh-cuts-her-hair-super-short-pixie-photo-182000840.html
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2012 at 6:59am
I was going to post that same picture, SSj. The makeup might be a little different, but still.. amazing difference.
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2012 at 5:28pm
Thinking on her gettyimages pics, I can't help but be reminded of the short look Anna Friel sported 10 or so years ago. It still ranks among my favorite looks ever, even on people besides Anna:

http://anna-friel.net/gallery/displayimage.php?album=62&pid=1071#top_display_media
love it short View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote love it short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2012 at 5:40pm

Beautiful, I love it !!!

Morgan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morgan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2012 at 8:30pm
She talks about her haircut around 1:55 into this video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3La6o6IZ5xg
orangenoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangenoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2012 at 10:15pm
OMG - she is hot.  Gorgeous hair
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2012 at 8:32am
So according to the interview...her husband is a short hair lover (at least my take on it).  Whatever, I am glad he suggested it.
Rayman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rayman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2012 at 8:48am
She recently appeared in a video of some band called The Time Jumpers:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_NhSy9aJY8
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2012 at 11:59am
She is so cute; I still wonder if she's keeping it short or letting it grow.
HAWG
texdillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texdillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 09 2012 at 2:06pm
Love this style on her!
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 10 2012 at 11:55am
Better LONG
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
Rayman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rayman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2013 at 10:01am
On set of an upcoming TV movie:

glove20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glove20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2013 at 3:30pm
I like it...def sexier than when she was on Grey's
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2013 at 11:11pm
Nice!  Agree, sexier than the long on Grey's
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic