Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - i use jojoba, wheatgerm, avacado, teatree, almond
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

i use jojoba, wheatgerm, avacado, teatree, almond

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
suhasini1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suhasini1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: i use jojoba, wheatgerm, avacado, teatree, almond
    Posted: July 15 2012 at 9:47am
i use jojoba, wheatgerm, avacado, teatree, almond oil, grapeseed oil, olive oil all mixed together but there is still lot of hairfall
Ericachristina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ericachristina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2012 at 8:18pm

Hi, you didn’t give much information but if you are having a hair loss problem the first thing I would suggest is to go to your family doctor. Don’t wait until the problem is so bad that you lose most of your hair before you find out what the root cause of your issue is. It could be related to your diet and nutritional intake; it could also be due to hormonal, thyroid or other medical issues. It can also be due to psychological issues such as stress. Whatever the cause is start at your doctor before the problem gets worse, there may be something they can do to help combat the loss you are experiencing, slow it down or stop it all together.

Good luck.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic