Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

hair style suggestions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
uxorious View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uxorious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hair style suggestions
    Posted: July 18 2012 at 11:59am
Dear Ladies,

I'm a guy (55) and tired of my same old, same old conservative guy's hairstyle. I prefer short hair because my hair is now thinning, but not balding. Over the past couple of years my hair has turned whitish grey. Also, I guess I'm at that point in life where I can style it the way I want without having to care so much what others think, so here's my question...

I really prefer a very short woman's haircut. I find that I really like the sassiness,texture, and freedom of feminine styles more that a man's haircut.

Any ideas? Can you post any photos?

Thanks

uxorious View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uxorious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2012 at 5:12pm
So far 150 views and not even one suggestion
uxorious View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uxorious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2012 at 9:36am
Ok, so no one helped with any suggestions...Anyway, I'm a trooper and saw a Chico's catalogue with photos of a blonde woman model with a super short pixie. I'll take the catalogue with me to the salon and show this to the stylist. Has anyone seen the Chico adds with the super short blonde pixie model? Your thoughts on this cut for a guy?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic