Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What experiences have you had with Botox?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Soha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Soha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What experiences have you had with Botox?
    Posted: July 24 2012 at 4:49am
Hi,
I want to use Botox to stop a facial muscle spasm that has been happening off and on for the last week, but I'm a little nervous about what side effects it might have. What are your thoughts and experiences regarding Botox injections? Please give valuable suggestions.
Thanks

Edited by Karen Shelton - July 24 2012 at 9:07pm
honey12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honey12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 11 2012 at 12:48am
Hello,
well i have not had botox,but my best friend swears by it , she uses it for the same exact reason for muscle spasm,and it works,it is just not used for the eye brow area anymore....
................................................................................
http://stemcelltraining.net/our-services/

Edited by honey12 - October 13 2012 at 12:20am
amandagreen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amandagreen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2013 at 6:30am
I have found that too, that the people who use botox swear by it. That's a good sign, isn't it?I didn't know that it could also be used for a facial spasm and in fact many people have come to me complaining about a facial spasm, my suggestion is usually a massage with creams and elizabeth arden advanced night repair. badjoke

But, I think based on what people are saying (although I would honestly like to hear more) i would suggest it and even try it myself. I would go for the crows feet, they bother me the most!

Ermm
Davidwilliams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davidwilliams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2013 at 12:00pm
Botox is a safer treatment to remove wrinkle from your face. My friend had used this to stop facial muscle. It takes time but its  helpful.

Edited by Davidwilliams - August 22 2013 at 12:01pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic