Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Beautiful Wedding Updo

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
pinkpig View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkpig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Beautiful Wedding Updo
    Posted: July 27 2012 at 8:40pm
Usually we can crochet beautiful flowers on our shoes and sweaters. Here is a very "Crocheted-Flower" hairstyle!Star

When I saw this hair style, I thought of a headband - a flower headband

They must fit each other very well, as they are both about flowers! (Anyway I don't think I can make this hairstyle on my hair, so I hope somebody here can do it!)Big%20smileTongue

My friend bought a new hot band a few days ago, so she told me again and again that it would fit the flower hair style, too. I think they look inharmonious with each other!Dead

Edited by Karen Shelton - July 28 2012 at 9:20pm
Ericachristina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ericachristina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2012 at 8:45pm

That is a nice hairstyle, I like how intricate, delicate and elegant it looks. I like how they formed the petals of the flower using the braid. I doubt I could do this either but I`m sure if someone likes it and they take the photo to a good hair dresser they may be able to re create it.

Edited by Ericachristina - July 31 2012 at 8:45pm
Delaney65 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Delaney65 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 20 2012 at 8:00am
and i just love this one

Edited by Karen Shelton - September 21 2012 at 5:03pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic