Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How do I thin out body hair? (Lemon & Honey?)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
uniden980 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uniden980 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How do I thin out body hair? (Lemon & Honey?)
    Posted: August 06 2012 at 6:55pm
I'm looking to make my leg hair thinner. I came across an article mentioning that applying a lemon and honey mixture will work over time. Will it work? Is there evidence of this actually working? Any other suggestions that does not require actual hair removal or cutting?

Thanks
Ericachristina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ericachristina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2012 at 2:53pm

I have a few friends that have tried laser hair removal and they said that after the first few treatments the hair grows in a lot thinner and less dense, you also do not need to remove the hair as often as it growns in slower and less noticeable. The downfall is that it can be expensive but if you are just looking to thin out the hair and not stunt its growth completely then maybe you will only need a few treatments. You could always go for a consultation and always look for someone reputable. Good luck

Edited by Ericachristina - August 08 2012 at 2:55pm
uniden980 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uniden980 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2012 at 1:41am
thanks for the input! Though I am trying to avoid things like laser hair removal and professional treatments.

I am still aiming for the lemon and honey method and I am wondering if it actually works. I'm looking to change my thick leg hair specifically if that helps with details. Ive read that lemon lightens hair color but I do not want lighter colored hair, just thinner leg hair. That's why im concerned if the lemon and honey mixture works.

THIS is the method I read about:

Thin body hair with natural remedies by using a lemon juice and honey mixture. Simply mix two tablespoons of lemon juice with eight  tablespoons of honey and apply to the area in which you want to thin the hair. Rub the mixture on in the same direction as hair growth. Leave for 15 to 20 minutes before rinsing thoroughly. Repeat the process once or twice a week. This process should result in less hair growth and finer hair within several weeks of starting.
gendolly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gendolly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2012 at 3:32am
prints. Frequently, easy elegance will probably be the essential to pulling away an informal wedding ceremony dress. As for accessories, you're correctly advised to preserve it easy, as well. You are able to place on understated jewelry to highlight your figure or your apparel but do preserve away assertion jewelry that only complements a a entire lot much more formal wedding ceremony gown. red bottom shoes . Probably the most efficient help to placing on informal wedding ceremony dresses replica second hand rolex : Be pleased with each other together with your life, your groom, your family members members and buddies!You'll shortly recognize which you just can nevertheless seem to become a million-dollar bride even on an informal wedding ceremony apparel for the cause that your attractiveness shines from inside. And that's attractiveness that no quantity of bucks can purchase!You are able to discover style anyplace. How do I know? Simply because I discovered these incredible tights and leggings from O. C. designer Alejandra Viana in - of all locations - my buddy Jan Norman's little company weblog wedding dresses . . There's some severe style happening in these fierce black and white striped leggingswhich if I had a booty like this girl I'd completely put on with pumps along with a bra, replica rolex preowned . but because I do not - and as we know I'm a non-recovering blackaholic - I'd put on them having a black tunic or mini or dress and black boots graham fake . . But, if I had been younger - and I am not, otherwise I may possess a booty like that girl up there and I believe I currently pointed out I do not; please attempt to help keep up individuals -? I'd rock these tights these 3 methods … What I'd put on with
gendolly
wangcheng View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wangcheng Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2013 at 2:50am
Modest bridesmaid dresses are in simple and classical Models. So they could not simply be worn within the wedding, but in addition suitable for other occasion. After you opt for bridesmaid wedding dresses modest, that means you may obtain a better return in your investment by being able to wear that dress cooktail dresses yet again and again. You don be worried that your bridesmaid dress may be worn only when.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic