Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Human Hair Wig For Sale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MyDivaWigs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MyDivaWigs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Human Hair Wig For Sale
    Posted: August 16 2012 at 4:43pm

Im selling the very first wig from my line "My Diva Wigs"

I handsew and style wigs, and Im open to do custom orders as well. Big%20smile

This wig is priced at 35.00  - Message me for pics, im a newbie and don't know how to post pics yet =)

Hair Type: Pre Bumped Human Hair
Color: 1b
Style: Short with winged bangs
Base: Sewn in brown mesh cap

Other Details: Wig has no combs or straps, but security is assured from elastic band on cap! Lightweight and Comfortable wear =) Tongue

Im open to do custom wigs as well. Just message me with further details if need be. This wig can be purchased at freewebstore.org/my-diva-wigs, or Ebay. PAYPAL ONLY please (SAFE AND EASY) Questions? Contact me at jprevost1@hotmail.com

ClapThanks!Clap

Edited by Karen Shelton - August 21 2012 at 10:46pm
*My Diva Wigs, For All My True DIVAS*
visit freewebstore.org/my-diva-wigs
gendolly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gendolly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2012 at 7:36am
Nice...congrats.

Edited by Administrator - November 07 2012 at 8:48am
mackyalex121 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mackyalex121 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2012 at 12:16am

Welcome to this forum you helps with the internet sites for selling the human hair wig and to make the site for the purpose of sale the wig and consult with the expert views.

Edited by Administrator - January 03 2013 at 10:05pm
Marisha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 27 2012 at 12:00am

A number of people may opt for this kind of wig since they have obscurity in growing their individual hair.<div style="overflow: ;">

Edited by Administrator - December 18 2012 at 1:09pm
goodluck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodluck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 27 2012 at 12:26am
Nice...congrats.
love lace wigs, love hair talk of any kind
amadalillian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amadalillian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 05 2012 at 12:58am
i am a player for game, if you also like, you can clik the following website, more excited enjoyable game welcome you to here___________________________________________like shopping

Edited by Administrator - December 18 2012 at 1:08pm
mosolacewigs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mosolacewigs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2013 at 10:04pm
Equivalent to human hair, the wigs can also be to become cleaned with shampoo, dried, and conditioned to protect its purely natural search and really feel. People who don't have the time or inclination to complete these chores have the selection of the synthetic blend wig resembling human hair.
That currently being explained there is certainly absolutely no doubt that a lot more celebrity wigs are offered over the internet in the world today than in any other way.
Melrose Hair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Melrose Hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2013 at 7:47am
Wigs are not as tough to maintain as it has hyped by many. It can be kept clean like others keep their hairs. Congrats anyway!!..:-)
Melrose Hair product range includes virgin hair extensions, hair clip in extension, u tip hair extensions, remy human hair weave extensions and tape hair extensions.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic