Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Grow or cut?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Millie1986 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Millie1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2012 at 12:21pm
No, I haven't done it before. I don't know yet whether they will be doing colour or not. It should be good fun, there will be a make up artist too, and hopefully I will get some good pictures from it. It's going to be very, very short, so it might be a little scary, but hopefully it will look good!
makeitshort View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2012 at 4:56pm
Millie, I don't think you have to worry about it looking good.  You have posted quite a few pics of yourself & you look good no matter what your hair length is.  So don't worry.  Have fun & please keep us in the loop!  I know we will all be really interested to hear about & see what happens!
Millie1986 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Millie1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2012 at 5:12pm
Thanks makeitshort. I will definitely let you know what happens - I am waiting for the date to be confirmed at the moment. And it's ok, hopefully it will be good scary! Not the sort of scary that would stop me doing it, just the sort of scary that gives you a few butterflies. I am looking forward to it. Not least because my hair is driving me crazy at the moment; I have no idea how people actually manage to grow out short hair, it is awful!
makeitshort View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2012 at 5:26pm
FYI, several (!) years ago, my girlfriend was a model at a hair show.  They gave her an edgy (for the time) cut & boy she looked hot!  I have no doubt you will have a similar experience!  Nothing wrong with having a few butterflies.  It will just make the experience even more fun & memorable!
strawberiblonde View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote strawberiblonde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2012 at 12:57am
Millie, what happened? How did they cut your hair? Don't leave us hanging.  :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic