Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Natalie Morales Bangs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
dwolf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Natalie Morales Bangs
    Posted: September 13 2012 at 6:29am
Natalie Morales debuted a fresh, new haircut with bangs this morning on the Today Show. Love the new cut on one of my favorite news celebs. Can someone post some pics?
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2012 at 7:57am
From the "Today Show" Facebook page:

Comments by viewers are mixed, but one female just wrote: "Probably a decision she'll regret." Not sure why.

Who has more fun than people?
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2012 at 8:11am
score!! love it
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2012 at 10:27am
Doesn't work for me; much better without them. She lost a lot of length too.
HAWG
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2012 at 10:50am
I love that she did it; she's been playing around the same style for too many years, and even though she's among the last to the bangs bandwagon, I'm happy she showed up. I wonder what prompted it.

In fact I was thinking that most female national TV anchors don't have bangs despite how widespread the trend has been in Hollywood in recent years. Several (I think) could really use them.

I'm not sure though if I like her hair now more or less than before. Might take some getting used to. I'd like to see her play around with some bangs styles.
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
JohnnyQuest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyQuest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2012 at 10:52am
Saw the new bangs on TV, looks great! (Better than the pic shows IMO)
natasha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natasha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2012 at 12:22pm
I just checked the older thread for comparison:

http://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=68013

She looked *so* much better without bangs.
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2012 at 12:49pm
I agree her hair was styled better in some of the old thread "before" shots -- longer, much more volume, even a little wave here and there. It's obviously shorter and flatter now (I wouldn't blame the bangs for that).

New haircuts with bangs always seem to get this simple straight-down style the first day. I always assume it's so nothing competes with the new bangs for your attention. Hopefully she'll play with some new styles and add some volume back in. Even at this shorter length it could look stunning.
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2012 at 2:35pm
I agree with what johnnyquest said, it does look better in motion.

Either way, love it and glad to see her make a change! Maybe Savannah Guthrie will soon follow suit. Hers is blah!
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
Morgan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morgan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2012 at 3:19pm
Natalie wrote an article about it here - Natalie's article

Edited by Morgan - September 13 2012 at 3:21pm
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2012 at 3:23pm

Natalie's hair had gotten much shorter in recent weeks, but the bangs were a surprise. I remember when Ann Curry had her long hair whacked (not hacked this time, Arch) by Katie Couric on a live "Today Show" for Locks of Love and Ann or Katie challenged Natalie to do the same. Natalie respectfully declined, saying she wasn't ready for such a drastic change. I'd call bangs a drastic change. She did look better during the broadcast than in the posted photo, but she rocked longer hair.

I agree 100% about Savannah Guthrie. Her style would work better if she fluffed it up. She had lots of volume one day a few weeks ago and it looked much better.

Here's a photo from July from her Facebook page:

Not sure about the date of this one:

Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2012 at 6:10pm
I would have loved to have seen the bangs with her hair when it was longer -- but I'm totally okay with this look, too. I do think it could be improved with some movement around he face, though. It'll be cool to see her start to play around with it.
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2012 at 9:07pm
Natalie scores big in my book with the bangs.  Now Savannah needs some serious help with her style.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2012 at 12:42am
orangenoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangenoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2012 at 10:37pm
Love the bangs
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2012 at 9:01pm
Found a good picture

still better without the bangs
HAWG
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2013 at 1:56pm
See, much better

HAWG
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2013 at 12:54am
Natalie Morales' bangs are long gone. She looked so dang cute today and her hair was pretty much perfect. That can only mean one thing: She'll get
a haircut.

loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2013 at 5:35am
Oh Bummer, saw the title and got all excited that she got bangs again
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2013 at 11:16am
It is amazing; she gets it looking this great and then goes to Supercuts and .....
HAWG
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic