Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Dr. Bronner's

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
johnpetter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnpetter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dr. Bronner's
    Posted: September 13 2012 at 7:03am
Emanuel H. Bronner was the maker of Dr. Bronners castile soap, a concentrated liquid notable for the vast amount of lather produced from a few drops and the vast amount of tiny text on its packaging. Bronner, whose parents were killed in the Holocaust, promoted a belief in the goodness and unity of humanity. All Dr. Bronner's classic liquid & bar soaps are not only certified under the USDA National Organic Program, but also certified Fair Trade! In addition Dr. Bronners offer a range of high-quality organic and fair trade personal care products, from lotions to shaving gels – all certified under the same USDA program that certifies organic foods.

Note:  This post has been modified to remove sales link.  Please do not post messages with links to stores or other advertising.  It is a direct violation of our posting rules.  We try to honor our visitors by not requiring them to see lots of ads or spam.  Thank you.

Edited by Karen Shelton - September 14 2012 at 4:31am
AutumnLocks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AutumnLocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2012 at 4:41am
I absolutely adore Dr. Bronner's Magic Soap!  As a matter of fact I may get me some this weekend when I go out.  It is great for washing hair and body.  Makes hair (my hair at least) feel as soft as if it were washed in rain water.  Thanks for sharing this information about one of my favorite products.......Heart
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic