Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Want to sell our hair extensions and make money?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Want to sell our hair extensions and make money?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
SocieticHair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SocieticHair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Want to sell our hair extensions and make money?
    Posted: September 14 2012 at 10:19pm
We are a medium sized Scandinavia Hair Extension company with our own brand.
We sell high quality real remy human hair extensions in two qualities.

1. Indian Hair - Lasts around 3-4 months
2. European Hair (slavic) - Last around 6 months.

The hair is really great and all our customers are loving our products and we are expanding more and more for every month.

We are now looking to expand even more and enter new markets and we are soon starting up at the Baltics states and also in Slovenia for starters and later on rest of the Balkan states.

We are looking for a motivated salesperson willing to advertise and sell our products for a big share of the profits.

Does it sound interesting and you want to hear more info?
Sen me a PM.
fetamy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fetamy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2012 at 2:33am
Thanks for keeping this info here.

Edited by Karen Shelton - September 29 2012 at 10:58pm
acpadge View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acpadge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2013 at 4:10pm
Hello!! I know that you posted about individuals who are interested hair extensions sale last year in September...I was wondering if this was still available to others. I have been trying to find a way to get into this business..and didn't know how..please let me know if its still open or not...
Thanks
April
SocieticHair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SocieticHair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2013 at 5:26pm
PM Sent !
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic