Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Adam Lambert Titanium Hair HOW 2?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
borne.blonde View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote borne.blonde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Adam Lambert Titanium Hair HOW 2?
    Posted: October 05 2012 at 9:36pm
Hi All, I love this hair color
Basically I wish to tone my (pale yellow/platinum) blonde hair this color & am looking for the formula.
http://www.manageyourshapeblog.com/.a/6a00e54f9153e08833017c31d2957e970b-600wi

I do know about Wella T14 & 050 and yes it is great but it isn't as "chrome" looking as this.

Thank You. Any Brand appreciated.

Edited by borne.blonde - October 05 2012 at 9:43pm
SiNfuL GirL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SiNfuL GirL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2012 at 2:34am
Born Blonde i haven't seen you on in forever. Girl your crazy I cant leave my platinum blonde but if you really go this color you better show pic. His hair looks like it was spray painted with that silver Halloween color when his natural color is a dark brown/black. Def brings out his eyes though. =)
Ill see if I can find any toner formulas though.

Ok so I found this video now without going to sallys to look I never shop there anyways but im going to guess they have a darker gray or silver than what that kid got. I know the longer you leave it on the more it will take but it might help to put the toner on dry hair so wash it then blow dry then apply the toner. With being white blonde if your hair easily takes to the purple shampoo and conditioner this toner wont wash out easy you will have to rebleach if you decide you hate it. Last just remember for those of us who bleach a lot it takes a lot of conditioning to keep our hair shiny and soft this guy has product in his hair to make it that shinny (probably gel) that wont happen unless you use a lot of serum it will just look like a flat gray.
Just what I can think of to remember. Like I said if you figure it out you have to tell me because now im curious how to do it lol. (not for myself I love my blonde to much) xoxo.

Edited by SiNfuL GirL - October 09 2012 at 2:57am
Sinfuliphone.com
A stock iphone is a useless brick, I live to customize!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote borne.blonde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2012 at 6:17am
:D Ty Deary. Will do!
It looks like Shades eq chrome/titanium but I haven't used that brand yet, it may have silicone in it...

I have done T14/50 which is lovely, but not like his. His reminds me of ancient Torrids by Clairol or Redken Hi Fusion Chrome.

I totally agree it looks like a paint on color.

I do love doing SFX, MP, Punky colored ends but haven't completely covered my platinum *yet*.

Edited by borne.blonde - October 09 2012 at 6:26am
blairgreen14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blairgreen14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2012 at 6:45am
I like it. But I am not that much convinced for me that I use it on me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SiNfuL GirL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2012 at 10:36am
oh btw redken has good toners but look for matrix toners go for a 10v mixed with i dont know a gray lol... redken doesn't have a 10v that i know of <<<lame>>> I personally like 10v and 10a mixed equal parts to get a pearl platinum that way your not to white or to silver, just pearl. =) xoxo

Sinfuliphone.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote borne.blonde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 16 2012 at 9:52pm
I think I meant 9t & 9v

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote borne.blonde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 24 2012 at 4:10am
Maybe 10P & 8P Color Sync   

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SiNfuL GirL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 24 2012 at 10:16am
Alright crazy girl this is the closest formula I could find and a couple girls I know said they have tried this and it is as close as they can get to Adam but both girls did this on blonde hair and we all say Adams hair was never a platinum color it was way dark when they got it so shinny gray showing his dark root area yet still gray lol.
They did a mix with Goldwell
http://www.sears.com/goldwell-topchic-professional-hair-color-2.1-oz-tube/p-SP102A21414S6250346109?prdNo=11&blockNo=11&blockType=G11

and
http://www.sears.com/goldwell-topchic-professional-hair-color-2.1-oz-tube/p-SP102A21414S6250339409?prdNo=2&blockNo=2&blockType=G2
Should make it dark enough but silver enough at the same time. They said they have been getting a lot of requests lately for this color and this is the best we could come up with. I looked everywhere for a dark gray this is the darkest I could find. So Good luck wild woman. xoxo
Sinfuliphone.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote borne.blonde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2012 at 1:05am
What were the names of them or pm me as I can't get to those sears links. Freaky how Sears is getting inserted into google stuff lately *^&%(

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SiNfuL GirL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2012 at 3:38pm
Originally posted by gendolly gendolly wrote:

since the shoes are regarded as not appear below the wedding dress. This really is not accurate, you need to spend focus to shoes which you put on when the wedding is as essential as a wedding dress. Using the alter in wedding dress style, style shoe ought to also be changed in accordance using the dress to ensure that you'll appear ideal when marriage. you have to be realizing that shoes can make lots of distinction within the wedding attire of a bride. It's accurate that shoes can not just make the bride appear extremely stunning but may also make the groom proud to take you down the aisle. Right here are the choices for color and style for the leading wedding shoes to select:
 Wedding shoes with additional sparkle will make you much more shining. Fairly petals is an additional trend which has been introduced in wedding shoes will appear
Seriously How are you going to whore up this thread with this garbage??? Post that crap in the fashion section!!!

Edited by Karen Shelton - November 17 2012 at 10:02pm
Sinfuliphone.com
karen s View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karen s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 24 2012 at 2:25pm
Hi Born.Blonde, Sorry I didnt get back to you with your message a few weeks back. Having a bit of a hectic time just now. If you are still looking for the Titanium Look, I have a great colour you can have, its Redken Titanium Blonde, however you can only use it on Blonde hair, but wow the colour is fab....This colour is very much popular in the UK at the moment. If you want to send me a message, I can send 2 brand new tubes over to you,free...
karen sanderson
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic