Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

GREAT WAYS TO MAKE YOUR EYES LOOK BIGGER

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
farah shash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farah shash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: GREAT WAYS TO MAKE YOUR EYES LOOK BIGGER
    Posted: October 07 2012 at 10:39am

1.     STENCIL YOUR BROWS , You can actually use your eyebrows to really make your eyes appear bigger, did you know that? This way to make your eyes look bigger is easy!

2. LONG LASHES

Another great way to make your eyes look bigger is long, long lashes. You can actually get this from your mascara!
3. LAYERED EYESHADOW

While shadow eyeshadow is great, layering up your eyeshadow is another great way to make your eyes look bigger! Just do a swipe of one color along your lash line, another color on your lid and another swipe of the same color along your lash line along the crease.
4. BLUE-HUED EYELINER

Did you know that blue-hued liner can actually make your eyes appear bigger no matter what color you have? Just get a little bit of navy liner and see just how big your eyes can be!
5. DOUBLE-UP ON MASCARA
Remember how I said that your eyelashes need to be long? Well girls, you can actually double-up on the mascara (as long as you not getting those nasty spider lashes!) to really make your lashes longer!
6. CURL YOUR LASHES

Just take your i
lash curler and curl up your lashes to really make your eyes pop and appear that much bigger and brighter!

Edited by Karen Shelton - October 08 2012 at 10:24am
rosaclinic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rosaclinic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2012 at 7:00am
the best way which i like the most to apply eye liner on both lower and upper side of the eye.. and then the eye shade plays a vital role. it should be of blue color which gives very beauty to your eyes.
Ericachristina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ericachristina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2012 at 2:00pm

Good tips. I love long thick lashes, not too heavy looking but nice and full. The trick I use is to apply multiple mascaras in layers. I usually chose my favourite three and begin applying them in the order I find works best. I find that it doesn’t matter if you buy one mascara that claims to do everything because it still won’t have the same effect as using at least two different mascaras together to help give you the best look especially if the brushes are different. People actually think I have false lashes on when I don’t; in fact I am not a fan of wearing false lashes so I prefer to work with what I have.

I also find that if you highlight the inner corner of your eyes right on the lower inner corner and around the inner V it really makes your eyes appear bigger brighter and more beautiful.

You can also use a nude coloured eye liner right on the lower lash line, some people even use white but for me white is a bit too harsh. This also makes your eyes appear larger and brighter.

Another thing I do when I want my eyes to look bigger is to skip the black eyeliner on my lower lash line I find that sometimes when you line both your bottom and lower lash lines with black liner it can make your eyes appear smaller.

Another tip would be to always have some eye drops handy on those long days when you don’t get enough sleep and grow tired or have late nights that make your eyes red. I use eye drops when I’m staying out late at nights or travelling, red eyes can show exactly how you feel and make you look exhausted but clear them up and your eyes look wide awake and fresh.

Edited by Ericachristina - October 19 2012 at 2:03pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic