Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Miley Cyrus SUPER SHORT buzzcut fade!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 05 2012 at 5:24am
Hard to tell for sure, but the top does look shorter.
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 06 2012 at 4:06pm
Without the unsightly long strands covering her face, she no longer looks like a spectacle. So, a very slight improvement, for a guy haircut, that is.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 06 2012 at 6:18pm
I preferred the strands.
jug jug to dirty ears
trout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 09 2012 at 10:30am
In a really rare win for the extreme short hair fetishists (nothing wrong with it:) they pretty much get exactly what they were demanding. Miley is now just about a full crewcut with just a touch of length left on top.

http://www.wireimage.com/search/#events?q=[158001638]&s=3

I'm a big fan of short hair but generally not a fan of shaving. This is no exception. I thought it was really cool when she started the march shorter but this is too extremen and lacks femininity. I am a big fan of the fact that she is trying new things, seems to be really happy in her own skin and is generally breaking stereotypes with this whole journey but I hope she starts growing it out a little bit soon.

Edited by trout - December 09 2012 at 10:31am
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 09 2012 at 12:01pm
Hannah Montana is gone

HAWG
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 09 2012 at 4:10pm
Mmm...I think she is going a little short (at least for me)
xxxzvp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xxxzvp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 09 2012 at 5:52pm
I still like the hair, she could even go shorter and still look femanine and pretty, she has the face for it. The piercings, and especially the tattoos are going too far in my opinion.
orangenoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangenoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 10 2012 at 5:33am
Sweet
bob&pixieLOVER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bob&pixieLOVER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 10 2012 at 6:26am
i like it, suits her. i never noticed before how pretty she is!
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 10 2012 at 9:24am
She is a very pretty girl! I like this new shortest cut on her. However, my big turn off on her...her voice! Not her singing voice, but like in interviews. Comes off harsh IMO
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 10 2012 at 11:54am
I think it will end up ALL buzzed like Amber Rose before any grow-out... LOVE it on her!
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 10 2012 at 1:35pm
If all women walked around looking like this, I'd be a eunuch. Crystal Gayle, I appreciate you all the more now!
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 17 2012 at 7:17pm
A view of the back

I think she and I go to the same barber
HAWG
hairfan32 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairfan32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 17 2012 at 8:42pm

Sorry off topic but need help.My dilemma. I posted my hair online to sell and got an offer. The buyer insisted that I cut my hair and send a pic first then he would send payment. After I cut my hair the buyer said that he was not satisfied with the ponytail and backed out. I was so eager that I did not even get a name or sign a contract. Do I have any recourse? I still have my ponytail but now I may have a hard time selling it because it is cut already. Help!

Edited by hairfan32 - December 17 2012 at 8:43pm
Kathryn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kathryn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2013 at 1:08pm
May 15th

Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2013 at 5:35pm
Kind of cool looking but would prefer her not to "slick" it back.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2013 at 11:55am
I would like her to get rid of the blonde or whatever color that is.
HAWG
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2013 at 9:44am
She's determined to wear people down with this severe haircut, and it's not working with me, but I must give her credit for a magnificent application of make-up. It takes some of the focus off the Grace Jones crop. Big%20smile
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 21 2013 at 11:20pm
It's against my better judgment to comment on this further, but seriously, people really like this? Really?

Who has more fun than people?
TDurden2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TDurden2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2013 at 1:04am
Hey Kramer -

I think it's not so much that "people really like it".  Miley seems to. 

Granted you could argue she's in that hollywood echelon where it's unlikely she'd do anything without internal polling and advisors...but that's something else altogether lol.

Plus, she's definitely hit on something that sets her apart. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic