Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Miley Cyrus SUPER SHORT buzzcut fade!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2013 at 6:44am
Reminds me of "My Favorite Martian".
jug jug to dirty ears
Rayman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rayman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2013 at 9:06am
Originally posted by TDurden2 TDurden2 wrote:

I think it's not so much that "people really like it".  Miley seems to. 
She wants to grow it out: http://stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com/2013/08/19/miley-cyrus-growing-hair-out/
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2013 at 3:24pm
And yet it looks like Miley bought into the same illogical plan that Chris MacMillan sold Michelle Williams on: Keep the sides and back really short while the top grows out long and then it can all grow out together. 

That doesn't make sense because, in both cases, the top is already quite long and the sides would just start to catch up as it approached bob length.  Otherwise, it just goes from a really disconnected short cut to a really, REALLY disconnected short cut.

But, if the plan is "Madonna's first album cover", I can't really argue with that goal...

JF
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 24 2013 at 10:07am
jug jug to dirty ears
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2013 at 11:21am
Looked very buzzed to me last night... This grow out talk is garbage, maybe just the top?
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2013 at 12:18pm
Originally posted by lovebobs lovebobs wrote:

Looked very buzzed to me last night... This grow out talk is garbage, maybe just the top?

Her entire personality seems to have been buzzed. The atrocious haircut is the least of her problems. no
Ononotdon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ononotdon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2013 at 1:19pm
Please, someone lock her up.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 11 2013 at 10:02pm
This was posted on an unofficial Miley Cyrus Twitter page today but I don't know if it's recent; it apperars that she's very comfortable around clippers.

HAWG
glove20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glove20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2013 at 12:16pm
It is recent, from her Wrecking Ball shoot...cool to at least see "in action" pic
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2013 at 1:31pm
Thanks for the information glove20
HAWG
LaceWigsStore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaceWigsStore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2013 at 12:30am
She is one of my favorite celeb. but i don't like her this looks

Miley Cyrus i want see this hair, damn pretty

Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2013 at 10:45pm
And now for something completely different. (December 7 2013)

Who has more fun than people?
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 09 2013 at 5:32am
Wow, she can wear any hairstyle and look good
texdillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texdillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 09 2013 at 3:48pm
lol... no she can't.
P-nut gallery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P-nut gallery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 10 2013 at 9:41am
just because she CAN wear...possibly, does not mean she SHOULD wear.Reminds me of Darryl Hannah character Pris from the movie Blade Runner.

fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2013 at 1:15pm
Surely--it's a wig?
jug jug to dirty ears
Michael1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2013 at 6:45pm
It is. Last night's performance.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic