Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

True Religion Eau de Parfum Spray

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
hada View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: True Religion Eau de Parfum Spray
    Posted: October 17 2012 at 9:43am
A friend of mine who had this and didn't like it just gave it to me.  I am so in love with it.   My friend said it kinda smells like the blue bottle of ralph lauren for women.  I don't see the similarity but that's what she said.

My friend bought it for full price at Dillards but I have been checking it out on online and realized that when I run out you can get some good deals on it. 

Seems like there are a lot of conflicting opinions about this fragrance.

Have you used it?  Do you like it?  If so, why and if not, why not?

Edited by hada - October 17 2012 at 9:47am
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2012 at 9:51am
Hi,
Great topic.  I tend to get stuck in fragrance ruts with the few I adore like the fragrances by Sung.  I have been checking out some different fragrances and did stumble across the True Religion.  You're right.  A lot of conflicting opinions about it.  I find it to be very floral which it a little too much for me.  I think it's nice on other people but not so much on me. 

What other fragrances do you like?  Do you layer this fragrance?
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic