Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

5 MAKEUP MISTAKES THAT AGE YOU

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ayamosh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ayamosh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 5 MAKEUP MISTAKES THAT AGE YOU
    Posted: October 17 2012 at 10:56am

1. CAKED ON CONCEALER

One of the most common makeup mistakes that age you, can come from putting on too much concealer. If your concealer looks totally cakey on your skin and makes your skin appear not natural, than that’s a total makeup mistake! A solution to this is making sure that your concealer is light and airy, instead of thick and cakey!
2. RUNNY MASCARA
Sometimes, you can’t control your runny mascara. It could be a case of your mascara getting wet somehow. A lot of women do not actually check their mascara before they leave, so they could have some smudges and little black lines. Girls, you always want to make sure that you are checking every single bit of your face before you leave, that way you can make sure that your mascara is in the right place! lash
3. BLOOD RED LIPS

While red lips can look fantastic for most seasons, you want to be careful with which red you are choosing. You don’t want to choose a red that is super blood red or a red that is going to be too dark for your skin tone.
4. SUNKEN IN CHEEKS

With blush and bronzer tricks, it can be super easy for you to actually make your cheeks appear sunken in. This isn’t a look that you want ladies! Instead, make sure that you know exactly how to get rid of that sunken in look!

5. TOO THIN BROWS

Another common makeup mistake that age you can actually be plucking your brows too thin and creating that ‘surprised’ look. This can actually age you a lot.
I lashes
i lashi lashes
Ericachristina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ericachristina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2012 at 1:56am

I agree, caked on concealer and foundation can look awful and create creases and lines where there aren’t any.

I also agree with the brows, thin brows are not for everyone, and drawn on brows, especially in a color that does not match your hair...well that isn’t pretty.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic