Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Going from ash blonde to golden blonde?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
BlackLace View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Going from ash blonde to golden blonde?
    Posted: October 22 2012 at 10:07pm
Hi everyone,

So I started off with very light blonde hair but I wanted to tone it down for fall and go for a more medium blonde color. My hairdresser put in lowlights but they ended up way too dark and have made my hair a dark blonde color that is way too ashy. It almost has a green tint to it.

How can I make my hair a golden/honey tone and make it less ashy?

I already tried to get it fixed but my hairdresser is away on vacation and I don't want to spend a lot more money to get it fixed by someone else.

Thanks in advance :)
SiNfuL GirL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SiNfuL GirL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 24 2012 at 10:30am
In my personal opninion your stylist who did you hair from the start should fix your hair for free considering that is not what you wanted. How ever if your adamant about doing it yourself I would find a violet toner mixed with a gold toner. The reason for the violet is to pull out the green tint you say you have but the gold will put back some of the honey you feel you want. I would do a 80-20 mixing ratio or a 70-30 higher being gold toner. If she has been bleaching your hair to get it blonde then your hair is probably very porous and may need to just be colored over with a strawberry blonde or honey blonde color. For future your stylist could try using a lightner on your roots instead of bleach (kind of guessing since you didnt say what she uses already) that would bring light enough and then tone but less damage and won't remove all the pigment as your looking to keep some of that for fall. 
Sinfuliphone.com
A stock iphone is a useless brick, I live to customize!
gendolly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gendolly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2012 at 7:03am
white wedding dress when she married Prince Albert. She chose white to ensure that her wedding dress would consist of the hand-made lace she owned replica rolex geneva . . This choice helped place lace secure styles wedding dress. From wedding dresses lace and went with each other because the bride and groom. This really is also carried out by the royal wedding of Kate Middleton walked down the aisle to marry her prince in an ornate lace wedding dress, lace has been a mainstay within the business from the bride. Lace wedding dress is reveals and conceals simultaneously and may be romantic or bold ivory bridesmaid dresses , classic, discreet, any formal or casual based on how designers select to make use of married. Whatever your style, there's a lace to suit your tastes. You just need to discover the lace for you personally.
Romantic wedding dress sheath in ivory guipure lace more than silk taffeta an embroidery style heavy and white satin geometric headband with rhinestones by Oscar de la Renta rolex watch models . . Raised lace with an open background produced up of a series of guipure utilized to become produced by wrapping thread about fine cords or wires and linking these with each other to make the pattern. Nowadays heavy stitching is embroidered onto paper and also the paper is later dissolved leaving a completed piece of lace. Typical guipure motifs consist of roses, louboutin shoes . daisies or oval styles strapless dresses . . Duchesse lace wedding dress with mixture of lace, functions a raised floral style on an irregularly spaced net background. The lace is non contiguous because the style is produced in pieces after which linked with each other. A stunning duchess satin bolero jacket tends to make wedding gown so
gendolly
wangcheng View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wangcheng Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2013 at 2:47am
The trend related with the prom gowns 2013 haven’t changed a lot, the mermaid marriage clothes, interlace wedding dresses along with the one-shoulder diamond dresses and so forth still end up being the shining location related with the wedding gowns 2013. if you want to track down the prefect wedding gowns, cheap cooktail dresses you really need to know the wedding dresses very first, like color related with cheap homecoming dresses, the design and style also as the material is really significant if you

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic