Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Microloop extensions falling out!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Purdygrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Purdygrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Microloop extensions falling out!!
    Posted: March 17 2013 at 3:12am
From my experiences that have gone wrong, this sounds like the installer. Yes, a few fall out. 30 is not OK. Shedding, matting can also be installation. If she twisted the hair before applying the bead it could be pulling or breaking. Sorry...I know how horrible it is.
DoctoredLocks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DoctoredLocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2012 at 10:30am
You should expect a few to fall out each week, it's just kind of the nature of the beast. 30 is too many though. It is more than likely installer error.

As far as the hair matting, it just may be the quality of the hair.
Check out or guide on troubleshooting
http://www.doctoredlocks.com/catalog/Troubleshooting-Human-Hair-Extensions-Tutorial.html

CarlyStafford View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CarlyStafford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 23 2012 at 10:02am
Hi I hope someone can please help!

On the 1st of this month I had a full head of 18" Remy AAA microloop extensions fitted.

Within an hour 4 or 5 had fell out and now 3 weeks later there are over 30 that have fell out.

I have been very very careful with them as they are an expensive thing to have so cannot understand what is going wrong other than they are not fitted correctly!

the woman who fitted them is coming to my home on Thursday for a maintenence appointment to reapply and tighten up the bonds.

The hair is also extremely tuggy and keeps matting unless I run a brush through it every 30mins!

Any advise to fire back at her would be very much appreciated!

Thanks xxx 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic