Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Things to do in Aruba?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ericachristina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ericachristina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Things to do in Aruba?
    Posted: October 29 2012 at 8:33pm

I just had an amazing vacation travelling in the Caribbean as per my previous post but in December I have booked another trip and this time I will be going to Aruba, Curacao and Princess Cays in the Bahamas.

I am most excited for Aruba since I have always wanted to go there. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to go and what to see?

I would love to go to a beautiful yet secluded beach away from all the tourists and maybe do a tour or some adventurous excursions if anyone has any suggestions it would be great.

Thanks

Ericachristina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ericachristina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2013 at 8:45pm
Well no one answered this post which is old now but I did post a blog about my trip to Aruba,Curacao and Princess Cays if anyone is interested. You can find it at:

http://ericafashionbeautytravelandmore.blogspot.ca/2013/02/princess-cruises-princess-cays-curacao.html

Edited by Ericachristina - March 16 2013 at 8:45pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic