Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Charlize Theron shaves head

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
longhaircare View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote longhaircare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Charlize Theron shaves head
    Posted: November 01 2012 at 11:50am
Heard a rumor that Charlize Theron shaved her head for the new Mad Max movie.  Has anyone seen any pics?  
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2012 at 3:03pm
I'm afraid that's old news. She did, months ago, but apparently wanted to grow it out immediately. Just waiting for new pics now.
jug jug to dirty ears
Native View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Native Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2012 at 4:59pm
Originally posted by fatmoogas fatmoogas wrote:

I'm afraid that's old news. She did, months ago, but apparently wanted to grow it out immediately. Just waiting for new pics now.

She may have wanted to, but the movies are still filming, so she's presumably still buzzed.
xxxzvp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xxxzvp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2012 at 3:37am
I can't believe that a decent picture of her with a buzzcut still has not surfaced.
longhaircare View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote longhaircare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2012 at 9:04am
Sorry, didn't know it was old news. My friend just told me about it the other day.
Ricc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ricc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 04 2012 at 12:49am
Yes, we discussed this a lot in the "Charlize Theron" thread months ago when she cut it. Soon after there were a few paparazzi shots out of her out wearing a hat and  you could tell she she had a buzz. Apparently she's not happy with the look, though. I Google her almost weekly and there's been no new shots of her since. She's obviously lying low until it grows out some. I hope she's acting in something-- even with a wig.
Ginny Skinny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ginny Skinny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 04 2012 at 9:55am
Originally posted by Ricc Ricc wrote:

Yes, we discussed this a lot in the "Charlize Theron" thread months ago when she cut it. Soon after there were a few paparazzi shots out of her out wearing a hat and  you could tell she she had a buzz. Apparently she's not happy with the look, though. I Google her almost weekly and there's been no new shots of her since. She's obviously lying low until it grows out some. I hope she's acting in something-- even with a wig.
From interviews I've seen with Theron she appears to be the adventurous type with a personality to easily carry off a radical new look. Can't see her hiding out in the basement waiting for her hair to grow. Don't forget, she wore her hair in a very short pixie in the movie The Astronaut's Wife (and looked fabulous). There are plenty of pics of her out and about with that style. A buzz wouldn't be that much more radical.
I wonder if her low profile is the studio's idea to keep her character's look under wraps until closer to the release of the film.

Edited by Ginny Skinny - November 04 2012 at 9:56am
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2012 at 5:02pm
Very recent picture of her in Africa

I'm thinking this proves she's not a natural blonde, but we all knew that, right?
HAWG
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2012 at 5:52pm
Thought it would be longer than this by now.
Native View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Native Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2012 at 8:49pm
Originally posted by loveshorthair loveshorthair wrote:

I swear to god, it's as if my post was invisible.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2012 at 9:23pm
Sorry, kids. This is one time where the hair makes the woman. Charlize needs hair.
Who has more fun than people?
texdillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texdillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2012 at 10:23pm
What's up with her complexion or is it just a bad pic?
Native View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Native Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2012 at 12:45am
Originally posted by texdillo texdillo wrote:

What's up with her complexion or is it just a bad pic?

My guess would be that's some sort of scarring make up for the movie - that's a lunch pic, so probably on a break and didn't want to take it off.
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2012 at 5:32am
Ha Ha,  Sorry (Invisible) Native, I didn't scroll back far enough
Ginny Skinny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ginny Skinny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2012 at 5:05pm

Originally posted by Native Native wrote:

I swear to god, it's as if my post was invisible.

Yep..you called it early and correctly.
Ricc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ricc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2012 at 11:19am
Hair and makeup can certainly make a big difference in one's appearance. In that pic Charlize looks more masculine than some guys I know.
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 23 2012 at 11:36am
Originally posted by loveshorthair loveshorthair wrote:

Obviously, at some point, probably in October, she had it re-buzzed. Maybe filming wasn't finished, but then again she may have gotten what I call a reinforcement cut, proving (in her mind) that what she did was a good decision. But, I agree with Kramer that it never should have been cut the first time.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 24 2012 at 4:50pm
Another picture

HAWG
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 28 2012 at 9:02am
Kind of shows up a nascent double chin. Yep, she definitely needs hair!
jug jug to dirty ears
Ricc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ricc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2012 at 11:22pm
Originally posted by fatmoogas fatmoogas wrote:

... Yep, she definitely needs hair!

If ever there was a women who needed hair. Young guys the world over must be ripping posters off the wall.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic