Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Charlize Theron shaves head

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
makeitshort View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2012 at 2:16pm
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2013 at 10:49am
jug jug to dirty ears

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2013 at 1:59pm
Now that's Charlize with short hair!  Stunning!
Ginny Skinny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ginny Skinny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2013 at 6:06pm
Thanks to both of you for finding the new pictures. I love the first one. The second one looks to me to be full on grow out mode. Like getting length going as fast as possible. I'd love to see her play around with some really precisely tapered pixie cuts before growing it back.
Sadly, she hasn't called to see what I think.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2013 at 11:48pm
Looks suspiciously black given grey was showing on the buzz.
jug jug to dirty ears
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2013 at 1:26pm
I'm still wondering when she's going to go blonde again.
HAWG
Ricc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ricc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2013 at 12:08pm
We'll see you back in about a year, Charlize.

HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 01 2013 at 6:41pm
Still growing

HAWG

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 02 2013 at 8:10am
And still looking great! 
P-nut gallery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P-nut gallery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 02 2013 at 10:59am
I love how TMZ likened her current look to Justin Biebers...and they were right on, which means either Charlize does look like a boy...or Bieber looks like a very short haired woman...or both in big sunglasses.

fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2013 at 9:29am
Back to blonde

jug jug to dirty ears
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2013 at 7:17pm
Tonight at the Oscars

She looks awesome!
HAWG
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2013 at 7:23pm
Tonight was one of her best looks ever, in my opinion. I'd have no complaints if she kept this style for a while.
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2013 at 8:06pm
STUNNING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2013 at 9:19pm
I'll third that! She looked absolutely amazing!

I don't know if it was just for tonight, but the back looked like it had been recently trimmed.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2013 at 9:59pm
A better view

I like the fact that she's still having it tapered somewhat around the hairline vice just letting it all grow out at once; this is a style I personally adore.

Edited by HAWG - February 24 2013 at 10:03pm
HAWG
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2013 at 10:41pm
The way I look at it is Charlize had her head shaved for a movie. It's grown back some. And you guys love it. You guys enjoy picking on us longhair lovers, but there's no way it looks better than before the shave -- unless you only like short hair. Here's a comparison I saw today:

Charlize%20Theron
Who has more fun than people?
HeadBoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeadBoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2013 at 11:12pm
With all due respect, it surely does look better. It frames her face, shows off her gorgeous neck and ears. I have nothing against long hair, or long hair lovers, But In my opinion, she looks far better with short hair.
Peace to all
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2013 at 11:20pm
You know what it tells me? That Charlize could look good with any length hair, from a shaved dome to hair down to the floor, and everything in-between
P-nut gallery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P-nut gallery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2013 at 12:43am
i think the point is it's a DIFFERENT look that she pulls off,  and not everyone can so well.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic