Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Charlize Theron shaves head

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2013 at 2:57am
Now she's older, the ultra short doesn't work for her so well as at the time of "The Astronaut's Wife".
jug jug to dirty ears
texdillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texdillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2013 at 10:35am
"You guys"... The mud slings both ways Kramer. I do prefer mid-length to short styles on most women but also appreciate beautiful long hair (Alyssa Milano to name one). I just don't think many have great looking long hair - including Charlize. She's beautiful long or short but rocks short hair... and I don't think she's getting too old to pull it off fatmoogas.
Horse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Horse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2013 at 7:48pm
Originally posted by Kramer Kramer wrote:

The way I look at it is Charlize had her head shaved for a movie. It's grown back some. And you guys love it. You guys enjoy picking on us longhair lovers, but there's no way it looks better than before the shave -- unless you only like short hair. Here's a comparison I saw today:

[IMG]http://www.dailymakeover.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/charlize_theronBA_Polls_400x300_2.png" alt="Charlize%20Theron" />

The irony of Kramer posting one of the coolest pics this short hair fan has ever seen on this bard is off the charts.
Thank you Kramer.
"It has to start somewhere. It has to start some time. What better place than here. What better time than now." - Zack De La Rocha
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2013 at 3:17am
Originally posted by texdillo texdillo wrote:

"You guys"... The mud slings both ways Kramer. I do prefer mid-length to short styles on most women but also appreciate beautiful long hair (Alyssa Milano to name one). I just don't think many have great looking long hair - including Charlize. She's beautiful long or short but rocks short hair... and I don't think she's getting too old to pull it off fatmoogas.

You think she looks as good now with this style as at the time of Astronaut's Wife? Sorry--but no way.
jug jug to dirty ears
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2013 at 11:17am
Originally posted by fatmoogas fatmoogas wrote:

Now she's older, the ultra short doesn't work for her so well as at the time of "The Astronaut's Wife".

IMO, unlike Halle Berry, I think that the short hair still looks pretty good on her. But the stark side part makes it look masculine. Sleepy
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2013 at 11:21am
Originally posted by Bob S Bob S wrote:

Originally posted by fatmoogas fatmoogas wrote:

IMO, unlike Halle Berry, I think that the short hair still looks pretty good on her. But the stark side part makes it look masculine. [IMG]smileys/smiley12.gif" align="absmiddle" alt="Sleepy" />

I agree with that. Actually, I agree with everyone a little bit. I agree that her long hair is pretty uninspiring coming into the "thin and stringy" category. I also agree her pixie at the time of Astronaut's Wife looked good. However, I just feel that she has gotten heavier in the intervening years and long hair now looks better on her than ultra short.

Edited by fatmoogas - March 01 2013 at 11:27am
jug jug to dirty ears
texdillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texdillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2013 at 2:32pm
lol... Astronaut's Wife was 14 years ago, nothing looks or works as well as it did then! I don't look or work as well as I did back then.
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2013 at 4:01pm
Originally posted by texdillo texdillo wrote:

lol... Astronaut's Wife was 14 years ago, nothing looks or works as well as it did then! I don't look or work as well as I did back then.

At 37, Charlize is still in her beauty prime. I think that she will look as gorgeous as ever if she grows it back out. Wink Bob
texdillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texdillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2013 at 4:07pm
That was tongue-in-cheek! I think she looks hot now, no "if" about it.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2013 at 7:49pm
In this article, she says that shaving her head for the role was "Great."

HAWG
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2013 at 10:27pm
That pic on the right is so HOT!
texdillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texdillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2013 at 8:29am
Slicked down a big no... the other pic a big yes... even at her advanced age, lol.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2013 at 10:07am
Not sure the pic on the left is recent.*

*Oops...I meant right.

Edited by fatmoogas - July 30 2013 at 10:08am
jug jug to dirty ears
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2013 at 3:39pm
Sorry, it IS recent.
jug jug to dirty ears
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2013 at 11:59am
This was taken on Monday of this week

BTW, today is her birthday.
HAWG
HeadBoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeadBoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2013 at 1:10pm
She is tall and gorgeous. The hair looks lovely.
Peace to all
orangenoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangenoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2013 at 6:27am
Damn - she looks good
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2013 at 10:50am
Seems a bit thinner.
jug jug to dirty ears
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2013 at 2:16pm
Who has more fun than people?
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2013 at 10:08pm
Still sexy
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic