Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Robin Meade

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Robin Meade
    Posted: November 12 2012 at 2:29pm
Cute glasses and great hair.

jug jug to dirty ears
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 12 2012 at 9:52pm

Her hair was stunningly straight last week. I watched every day.

Who has more fun than people?
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 12 2012 at 10:26pm
I haven't bothered watching for a while just because she's been somewhat... predictable for the past few years, but, man, if she starts pulling out those glasses more often, I'm getting back in.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2013 at 5:33am
If you're a fan of Robin Meade and her hair, this would be a great morning to check out her news show on HLN. What a great hair day! She must have extra thick extensions in. Robin recently took off several weeks to record a country music album, returning to the air on Monday. Maybe today's the day they take photos of her for the album cover.
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2013 at 7:00am
As I was laying in bed this morning, I considered flipping on the news to see how she was looking. Then I thought, "Well, if there've been any changes, someone would have posted on HairTalk..."

Weird timing, that! Anyhow, I prefer the no-extensions look myself. She had that going on when I last saw her on Christmas/New Year's week, I believe, and it looked great. There's something about knowing that a chunk of fake hair could come out when you run your fingers through those locks that kind of takes something away for me.
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2013 at 4:07pm
anyone else notice that between 6:00 and about 6:15 she had hardly any makeup on...she made a comment about getting up at 5:20...
After (I think sports and a commercial) she was back to normal makeup
The hair...I am tired of the extensions and the bump...something new would be good.
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2013 at 8:22am
She overslept.  If you go to CNN.com, they actually have a video of her make-up "pit crew" putting her together during a commercial break.
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2013 at 8:31am
She seemed a little out of it during the few minutes of the broadcast I saw, not her usual perky self.

Hair looked great, but ultimately I think she could do without the extensions too. And I wish she'd kept the side-swept bangs she's had at various times.
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2013 at 11:45am
Are we sure they are extensions? She's had that look for years now and surely, as she has good hair, it would be easier to just let it grow that long and thick? We tend to automatically think they're extensions, but she's had that look for a long time now.
jug jug to dirty ears
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2013 at 12:03pm

Women don't always add them just for length; sometimes it's volume as well.  And, if you look back at some older recent pics of Robin, her hair was not as thick and about 4 inches shorter.  So, I figure there are some extensions in there.

Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 11 2013 at 11:36am

Robin Meade is generally my choice for morning newsbabe and I look forward to her long hair every day. However, we're not seeing it down much lately due to her laziness and it bums me out. Out of the four days I watched this week, her hair was down Monday, in a side bun Tuesday and in braids Thursday and Friday. She admitted laziness that often causes her not to wash her hair and to put it in a bun or in a braid. Robin, you've got gorgeous hair (and gorgeous extensions). Flaunt them! In fact, Bonnie Schneider has been subbing on the weather this week and her hair looked wonderful. Thank you, Bonnie! Photo from today...

loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 11 2013 at 9:08pm
I wouldn't mind a major change in her hair, especially since she has been "lazy" but I just like changes and know that most would not want a change. Maybe she is just waiting for a re-do of her extensions (or volumensions - yes, that is a made up word)
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2013 at 12:17am
Lazy Monday:

DMB61 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMB61 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2013 at 4:38am
I say it's time for a change of style. The best way to do that is a haircut. I would cut it up to at least her shoulders or shorter. She would look great with short hair.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2013 at 6:23am
Originally posted by DMB61 DMB61 wrote:

I say it's time for a change of style. The best way to do that is a haircut. I would cut it up to at least her shoulders or shorter. She would look great with short hair.

In Kramer's words: "Why screw with perfection?"
jug jug to dirty ears
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 12 2013 at 12:29am
Robin's hair looked thinner and a bit shorter on HLN Monday morning, but I wanted to see photos to make sure, since she was wearing black. Yep, thinner and a bit shorter -- removed some filler extensions, I reckon -- but still pretty much perfect.

JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 12 2013 at 6:08am
Consider yourself lucky, Kramer.  Per her twitter feed, at the end of October she was seriously debating cutting it to shoulder length and then changed her mind...
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 12 2013 at 9:25am
She should have gone for it, just to change things up a bit. It feels like she's looked exactly the same for ten years now.(There was that brief flirtation with bangs, but I think that was it...)
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 12 2013 at 1:37pm
Originally posted by JerkyFlea JerkyFlea wrote:

Consider yourself lucky, Kramer.  Per her twitter feed, at the end of October she was seriously debating cutting it to shoulder length and then changed her mind...
Yes. Lucky and blessed! Big%20smile Odd thing about Twitter: Celebrities often talk about cutting their hair, but rarely, if ever, talk about growing it longer.
DMB61 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMB61 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 12 2013 at 4:29pm
I agree she should have gone for it. She still can do it, it's only an appointment away. She would look great with it shoulder length.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic