Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Robin Meade

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 12 2013 at 6:26pm
So close but yet so the same boring style...come on Robin, change it up
JohnnyQuest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyQuest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2014 at 10:15am
Robin had a great hair day today! The pic doesn't do it justice.

RM20140707-63

DMB61 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMB61 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2014 at 5:09pm
She needs to have her hair cut short! She would look great with short hair.
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2014 at 6:03pm
Robin looks great all the time but I would love her to try short hair
P-nut gallery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P-nut gallery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2014 at 10:38pm
Not sure about short hair for her... i like change as much as anyone, but i have a feeling that it just wouldn't be complimentary to her (i.e. Alyssa Milano) as some might think. 
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2014 at 9:20am
She is all big hair and thick make up now. Probably we'd hardly recognise her without the make up and extensions.
jug jug to dirty ears
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2014 at 9:30am
Robin just tweeted a throwback pic of herself from 1998 when her hair was really short -- she's mentioned this in the past but I could never find pics, so this is a bit of a Holy Grail for me.

[IMG][/IMG]

Her long hair is gorgeous, no doubt... But I kind of love this look for her, too.

(Now lets hope the embed worked... And of course it didn't... Here's the link:
https://twitter.com/RobinMeade/status/494851011891064832

Edited by Klaatu48 - July 31 2014 at 9:38am
DMB61 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMB61 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2014 at 9:54am
I would love to see her get her hair cut short again. She pulls it back more often then not. Go for it Robin, you will rock with your hair short.
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2014 at 10:00am
Robin would look hot bald. Her long hair is great but it would be fun to see her switch it up with something new. Maybe not this short (I don't think CNN would let her on air) but maybe above the shoulders with bangs to show off her eyes, and a great style...?
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2014 at 10:05am
Wow, I never knew Robin had it that short...she could pull it off with her face and body, but I am with Curlyfan...above shoulder with bangs.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2014 at 11:54am
Maybe she's testing the water?
jug jug to dirty ears
orangenoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangenoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2014 at 12:15am
She is gorgeous, but short hair would make her that much better
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2014 at 9:55pm
Sorry, anyone can have hair like that. It takes a ton to get to look like current Robin. She's very blessed. I doubt she'd have reached her level of success with the short style. She's very blessed.
Who has more fun than people?
Freword View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Freword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2014 at 6:51am
Not at all
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2014 at 10:23am
If there was ever a doubt that Robin Meade uses extensions, check her out on HLN this morning. She added many inches of hair for some concert performances in Las Vegas and has left them in for her news show today. Naturally, I love it. It looks so natural. She looks even more stunning than usual. I couldn't find a photo of her (yet) from today, but here is a photo backstage in Vegas on December 26 2014.

Here's a link to a video of one of her performances on December 13: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCuG0_A8tZk Somehow, her hair looks even longer today on TV.

Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2014 at 10:31am
Another photo from Vegas:
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2014 at 10:54am
Jackpot!

Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2014 at 2:28pm
Still looking for a major change but she does look hot...as always
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2015 at 12:16am
Robin Meade's amazing hair extensions are gone again. Deeply sad sigh.

fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2015 at 4:38am
Did she change?
jug jug to dirty ears
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic