Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Dylan Dreyer

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dylan Dreyer
    Posted: November 17 2012 at 8:00am
Relatively new weather girl on NBC Today Weekend show, showed up today with a very cute short layered bob with bangs...I can't find any new pics yet but here is a before pic.

Please post if you find a current pic
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2012 at 11:06pm
http://video.today.msnbc.msn.com/today/49867030#49867030 
Here is a clip from the Today Show with Dylan in it (red dress)...best views start around 4:35 of clip.  I just think she is adorable.
orangenoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangenoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2012 at 10:52am
She looks great.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2012 at 3:22pm
I like the before better

HAWG
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2012 at 1:39am

Bummer. The "before" hair suited her perfectly.

Who has more fun than people?
HeadBoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeadBoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2012 at 10:01am
Pure adorable. Great face too.
Peace to all
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2012 at 10:58am
Thanks very much for posting this lovesshorthair.

Dylan used to be the meteorologist at the NBC affiliate in Boston (where I live).

She got that now-old bob maybe 4 years ago and I never liked it. Straightened within an inch of its life, darker than before, no layers, no volume, the ends always looked sharp enough to cut glass, just nothing soft or feminine about it to me. At times it seemed shorter in back but basically it was a simple, lifeless blunt bob (IMHO).

Before that her hair was very similar cut and style but softened and curled at the ends. Even though it was just a standard TV girl style, the bob made me miss it:

http://a1.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/115/05125241b745fe87215688a80f82ce2e/l.jpg

http://capedollscoop.blogspot.com/2012/05/old-school-dylan-dreyer-even-worse.html

When she jumped to NBC and a national audience, I figured that would finally, finally be the moment for a new style. The first few weeks she kept it the same, so I was resigned to her keeping it for life. Then she surprises us with this.

For those reasons, I'm glad to see this cut. It's not my favorite, but I think at least it gets rid of the worst aspects of the last cut and softens her look with the bangs. If it were me, I'd grow it out and stop straightening it -- I still think she's much prettier than these styles allow her to be -- but beggars can't be choosers.

Hope y'all like it, because at the rate she changes styles, she'll have this for a long while.
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2012 at 5:09pm
I like this

HAWG

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangenoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2012 at 5:36am
I still think she's pretty hot.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2012 at 3:29am
If you're watching NBC this early morning, Dylan made a simple move -- the center part -- which improved her look dramatically in my eyes. Her hair looks so lifeless in that November 18 photo above.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2012 at 10:24am
A little boring.
jug jug to dirty ears
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2012 at 9:45pm
This morning

HAWG
Ricc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ricc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2012 at 10:18pm
I like this most recent short paige better than the first one pictured above. It's a basic classic look that suits her job well. She certainly is a very attractive woman.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangenoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2012 at 7:10am
I like her.  She looks great
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2013 at 5:13pm
I don't know what it is, but I find myself enjoying Dylan, her hair and her work more each time I see her.

Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2013 at 5:16pm
I do, too, Kramer.
noone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2014 at 12:09pm
Dylan showed up on the Today Show a couple inches shorter... She looked great to me, but realize some out there will disagree!!
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2014 at 10:40pm
Originally posted by noone noone wrote:

Dylan showed up on the Today Show a couple inches shorter... She looked great to me, but realize some out there will disagree!!

Not me...she is totally awesome Clap
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2014 at 8:30am
Nice!
jug jug to dirty ears
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2014 at 8:35am
Looks very cute!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic