Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

ash green hair.please opinions.and.help!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
indigo123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indigo123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ash green hair.please opinions.and.help!
    Posted: November 28 2012 at 9:01pm
Hello! I dye my hair a lot and I had at the time a black under my bangs, red ontop and blonde underneath. The red was a lighter orangy red. I wanted to get rid of all of it and go back to a blonde Color. I bleached the black and red twice then (my mistake) put an ash blonde over top. My hair is greenish gray and also has a bit of red shining through. I can not go to a salon I don't have the money for that and I need something quick and easy because I'm very picky and ADD about my hair and Color... lol. My Color right now is a medium dark blonde that has a green gray tint. The green and gray tint is very light. Looks like a very faded out Color. The picture its still a little wet so its slightly lighter than that. I was thinking about dying it a dark golden blonde over top with a red base? If I'm correct I think it will cover it. My hair is not terribly damaged but id rather not damage it even more with bleaches and Color oops like products. Please help!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic