Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

MICRO WEFT/ BEADED WEFT PLEASE HELP

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
tayeechanzzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tayeechanzzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MICRO WEFT/ BEADED WEFT PLEASE HELP
    Posted: December 05 2012 at 3:43pm
hello hair boutique! this is my 1st post. my name is taylor, im 16 and im new to the extension world and i really need some help and guidance.
here's a bit of info on me. im African american, with relaxed hair that's about collar bone length and i realllly need some insight on extensions.
im looking to do the micro weft/ beaded weft method of extensions. i heard its relatively easy to do at home which make that a no brainier for me due to the fact that i could do my hair when ever my little heart desired. because im relaxed, i would be removing my extensions every 8 to 9 weeks to relax.
i would looveee if someone could answer a few questions for me... <3
i will be using this type of hair which comes in bundles:
Peruvian textured soft

and i would loveee for my hair to look natural like this:
micro weft/track beading

as you can see, it looks soooo natural she doesn't have the mushroom head thing going on, ya know where you can tell where natural hair ends and extensions continue? how many bundles do you thing would be needed to achieve this full look?
also, when doing micro rings like shown in the video, you do do a weft and then leave out natural hair, or do weft after weft after weft with no natural hair left out in between? would it be damaging to the natural hair if it was left out in between the beaded weft and extensions? like would the bead and weft from above and below be too much friction on the natural hair and cause it to break?
thanks in advance everyoneee!!!!

Edited by tayeechanzzz - December 05 2012 at 3:55pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic