Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Best Alternative of Nose Surgery?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
roxhow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roxhow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Best Alternative of Nose Surgery?
    Posted: December 12 2012 at 5:06am

I wants my flat and wide nose to be small but without surgery? Is there is any technique for it??

jackson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 17 2012 at 10:59pm

It depends on a variety of factors.

Edited by Administrator - December 18 2012 at 1:11pm
Ericachristina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ericachristina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2012 at 3:47pm

Well if you don’t want to have surgery why not learn some contouring techniques. If you search how to countour your nose on Youtube you will probably find some videos on how to shape your nose to make it look thinner and longer.

If you get a good bronzer you can use it along the sides of your nose from the inner corner of your eye brows and down along the side ridge of your nose. Some people also use the bronzer on the tip of the nose applied in an angled V.  It is a bit difficult to explain the best thing to do is look up some videos on line and experiment until you reach the desired shape.   

Warren001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Warren001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2013 at 4:14am
My nose is little bit big and it looks too ugly. I really feel guilty when I ...If you want to change the shape of your nose,now i think Cosmetic surgery is the best to regain it.

Edited by Karen Shelton - October 03 2014 at 2:08pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic