Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Boy/girl makeover transformations

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
hi_crossy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hi_crossy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Boy/girl makeover transformations
    Posted: January 03 2013 at 10:24pm
abc

Edited by hi_crossy - January 04 2015 at 1:18pm
abc
hi_crossy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hi_crossy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2013 at 11:17am
abc

Edited by hi_crossy - January 04 2015 at 1:18pm
abc
MrRapunzel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrRapunzel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2014 at 2:42am
My mom loved to dress me up and play with my long hair putting it in a French braid or pigtails. My girlfriends and wife did as well and now my daughters like to dress me up. It helped a lot having naturally feminine looks. But the girls in my family are definitely in the minority. If you have long hair and most cross dressers should, a lot of girls who will date a guy with long hair and compliments the guy on his long hair it should not be too difficult to convince them to participate in cross dressing you. In fact it has been my experience that if you look fem and have long pretty hair girls will approach you on the topic.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic