Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

hair fasting

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
brittanye23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brittanye23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hair fasting
    Posted: January 08 2013 at 10:08am
people have been trying to find out how to grow long healthy beautiful hair for ages whether black,white,asian,or hispanic. Everyone thinks the secret to long  hair is fancy shampoos and conditioners,but that's just hype. now what i'm about to say will shock u and probaly make u think i'm crazy but the secret 2 long heathly hair is simply having no healthy hair! yep, that's right. if you want long hair follow these steps: don't wash your hair four about a couple of months(people other than black don't wash your hair for about a couple of weeks,if your hair starts turing greasy just wipe off the grease with a towel, do this daily), throw out all the hair cremes and things you have bought to improve the volume,strength and such and such you don't need these things, stay away from chemicals especially alcohol these things can break your hair, duh !!! don't cut it if u want long hair i mean this totaly makes since,don't use headscarves and stocking caps(do-rags for blacks) when u go to bed these things are 2 tight and can cut off the air circulation 2 ur head at might instead use a satin cap or satin pillow case,message your head daily with vaseline( yes even if ur a white chick)do this everyu day for about five minutes (if  ur white and don't like oil u can always wash it out!), go outside catch some air but don't go outside in the wind becuz wind can cause unwanted split ends causing ur hair to break (in wind keep ur hair covered),and most importanly don't stress!!! stress can break ur hair so in any given situation try 2 saty calm and if ur getting fusstrated with ur nongrowing hair don't worry just remember everytime ur hair falls out its being replaced by a nanobot(simply called new growth) i hope this works for anyone who wants hair cuz it works for me want to see my hair email me !
brittanye23sincerly
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic