Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Will a perm help with waves?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Lrgtwiddy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lrgtwiddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Will a perm help with waves?
    Posted: January 11 2013 at 6:47pm
Im mexican my hair gets real curly an wavy when its about 6 inches long or so but when its short its straight, i want waves an i know people say you can get them even if their straight by doing it the tradtional way with lotion conditions brush doo rag ect... but i hear alot of times that still doesnt work with some people with straight hair so i was thinking maybe i can get a curly perm like a mini jew fro lol and brush it down an wear a doorag wont that give me waves? Or should i try doing it the way everyone say on how to make straight hair into waves because like i said my hair is real curly an crazy but only when its long, my hair is currently really long so i wanna know whats the best way cause i dont wanna cut all my hair off and wolf for 6-9 weeks and doo everthing i need to do and end getting no waves
hardis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hardis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2013 at 3:56am
It looks very interesting.Hope you will be more and more beautiful in the future!

cheap rs gold|buy rs 07 gold
rsgoldrich View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rsgoldrich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2014 at 2:06am
So funny...
can I ask you some more?

Cheap Rs 07 Gold  Rs Gold
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic