Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Fruit that Burn Calories

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ericachristina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ericachristina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fruit that Burn Calories
    Posted: January 16 2013 at 5:17pm
Bananas are also great because they release sugar slowly which is great for regulating sugar levels and helping you feel full. They also contain potassium and are great to eat after a workout.

The only issue I have with fruits and even veggies is that today the food industry is using so much toxic and unsafe chemicals to spray the fruit and in the soil. They need to grow bigger fruit much faster to keep up with the demand and some fruit may even contain growth hormones and antibiotics. It's a good idea to know how your fruit was grown and where it comes from. I try to buy organically grown fruits and veggies when I can.

My favourite fruits are berries, they have antioxidants and are really great for you.

Edited by Ericachristina - January 16 2013 at 5:19pm
Nathen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nathen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2013 at 11:41pm
Fruits are so good for health and fitness. They are rich sources of vitamin and minerals especially fiber. They have lots of benefits, They improve fitness level and also burns calories. Here are some fruits that burn calories.
  Melon
  Tangerines
  Lemons (try enjoying lemon water daily)
  Watermelon
  Raspberries
  Grapefruit

Lakewood gym

Edited by Nathen - January 18 2013 at 11:46pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic