Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Do You Watch Reality TV?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ericachristina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ericachristina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Do You Watch Reality TV?
    Posted: January 24 2013 at 5:38pm
I think the problem with reality TV is that everything no matter how unusal or unimportant can become a show. They are going so overboard with reality TV that the most ridiculous and mindless programs are being broadcasted and the quality of programming has decreased, in my opinion substantially.

I don't like reality TV, I find that there is nothing real about it, in fact many programs are scripted and directors always push the show in their own direction to stir up controversy which makes for better ratings. I am also tired of reality stars becoming stars, there seems to be no acting ability or talent necessary now to become a celebrity and a relevant public figure. In fact some of these people gain attention from doing absolutely nothing!

I prefer sitcoms or shows with good actors and good storylines.
gFgymRjc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gFgymRjc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2013 at 9:19am
Reality TV seems to be taking over all the channels. Do you watch it or not? If so, what is your favorites?

Edited by Administrator - January 24 2013 at 2:28pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic