Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I could use some help :/

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ericachristina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ericachristina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I could use some help :/
    Posted: January 29 2013 at 7:19pm
Well if your hair is buzzed down why don't you try growing it out a bit and then try getting a nice style. It is difficult suggesting a specific style over the net because there are so many and you would have to get a style that fits your features. Even if you grow out your buzz cut short hair is still fairly easy to care for.
Lonthos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonthos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 29 2013 at 7:48am
I'm 20 years old and have had basically the same haircut my whole life. All I do is keep it buzzed down to about 3/4"on top and 5/8 on the sides with the bangs left slightly longer. Basically your everyday buzz. I'm looking for something new that is easy and quick to do that's not a HUGE change. I have dark brown hair that is ridiculously thick and tends to curl after it reaches about and inch and a half in length. The only tool I have at my disposal is some CREW forming cream with medium hold and medium shine. Someone help me please!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic