Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Are You Watching Super Bowl XLVII?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
uggboots98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uggboots98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Are You Watching Super Bowl XLVII?
    Posted: January 31 2013 at 1:46am
Will you be watching or will you be at a party? Will you be at the SuperBowl?

Edited by Administrator - January 31 2013 at 7:42am
Ericachristina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ericachristina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2013 at 5:41pm
I have to admit I don't like football at all...to me the game is too slow, the plays are too short and the time Inbetween the plays where nothing happens is too long which makes the game last forever. My husband loves football...in fact he is a sports fanatic so I usually end up hosting Super Bowl parties, going to basketball games, football games, hockey games, and soccer games even the Fifa games. I enjoy watching the games live, and all except for football I will watch on TV. I also go because I know he likes it so much. Not to mention his firm usually has private boxes and I have a lot of fun in there...sometimes I don't always pay attention to the game.

This year we are having a party, I usually get together with friends and family and watch it at my house since we have a home theatre and everyone ends up trying to come over here anyway. My sister and I usually invite people and make some food. It's fun even though I don't watch the game.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic