Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

360 Connection

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kingshady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kingshady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 360 Connection
    Posted: February 09 2013 at 4:33pm

What’s good wavers? Shady here again to drop some knowledge! Today’s topic is connections. Since most of us are 360 Wavers I will address this in that format.

Now as I stated in previous posts the 360 pattern consists of the Doppler Effect which is what you see when you skip rocks, also on sonars.

The trick of perfecting this effect is simple

1. Consistency
2. Pressure
3. Moisture
4. Hold

Consistency- Once you start brushing your hair in the 360 direction that conforms to your head, stay with it!!! Without consistency you cannot hope to develop and strengthen your pattern which leads to better connections

Pressure- Brushing with pressure and vigor is key! You have to take control of your brush and whip your hair into shape, so to speak! I am by no means saying brush until your head bleeds. I am saying get a brush that feels comfortable for you! And take control of your hair!

Moisture- To gain control of your hair you have to have moisture which allows for easier movement of the hair strands, which will in turn lead you to laying down your hair the way you want.

Hold- MAYBE THE MOST IMPORTANT PART! After you have done the top 3 you don’t want it all to go to waste right? Having a product to hold that pattern in place will lead it to become deeper and more connected. When you’re sleeping at night you don’t have to worry about your hair growing out of the pattern you set for it. What you are working for is “Hair Memory.” What is Hair memory? Hair memory has the same principles as muscle memory. After teaching and training your hair you won’t have to put as much work in to maintain the connections because it will just like I said ,TRAINED! So let’s say if you decide to take a week or 2 breaks from brushing and your usual routine it will be 10 times easier to get it back to the way it was before you took the time off. AMAZING HOW THE HAIR WORKS RIGHT?

I have said it before and I’ll say it again. I’m teaching you something it took me over 6 years to learn. I did the research and did plenty of trial and errors so you don’t have to! You know where you can find me; any questions or comments just comment below and I will get back with you ASAP! Until next time wavers: keep brushing!

-Sea sick got your girl spinning all up in our mix.
-That Swirl makes nausea Hurl.
-ELITE ELITE ELITE!!!!
Starting5 Lineup
*THATshootCRAY*
*SOUTHERNBOI95*
*SWAGGARICHARDS*
*DJPACIFIC*
*KTD*
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic