Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Chossing The Size Of Your Waves

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kingshady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kingshady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Chossing The Size Of Your Waves
    Posted: February 09 2013 at 4:47pm

People frequently ask, “How do I space my waves out more?” The short answer to this question is: you can’t. The size of your waves depends on your hair texture. The curlier your hair is, the smaller your waves will be. Similarly, the straighter your hair is the bigger your waves will be. You may find that your waves are slightly spaced out after the first few months, but this is a result of your hair not yet being fully trained. In other words, your final wave pattern has yet to set in.

It’s very difficult to change your hair texture unless you use a hair texturizer kit (not something I would recommend.) This is mainly because the results you’ll get with texturizer kits are only temporary. Even with a kit, you’d have to brush consistently. The kit only changes the texture of the hair on top of your head, which means that whenever you get a haircut or your hair grows out you’re back to square one. Constant use of a texturizer kit can cause serious damage, particularly hair loss.  You may even see bald spots after a few months or in extreme circomestances, you may go bald. For this reason, I would recommend staying away from texturizer kits.

There are no easy ways to achieve waves and there are no magical products that give you instant waves. Just stay on your grind and wait it out. You’ll be a lot happier with the results.

-Sea sick got your girl spinning all up in our mix.
-That Swirl makes nausea Hurl.
-ELITE ELITE ELITE!!!!
Starting5 Lineup
*THATshootCRAY*
*SOUTHERNBOI95*
*SWAGGARICHARDS*
*DJPACIFIC*
*KTD*
Kingshady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kingshady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 09 2013 at 4:49pm
Dat pic the number on top contender for waves.He has been a wave king before and has a video on The www.crownqualityproducts.com link.Go there and check out his spinnin waves.You might even want to buy the brush he using on the video.
-Sea sick got your girl spinning all up in our mix.
-That Swirl makes nausea Hurl.
-ELITE ELITE ELITE!!!!
Starting5 Lineup
*THATshootCRAY*
*SOUTHERNBOI95*
*SWAGGARICHARDS*
*DJPACIFIC*
*KTD*
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic