Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Sticky Icky Liquid Gold - What's Going on with LG?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sticky Icky Liquid Gold - What's Going on with LG?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
shauna286 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shauna286 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sticky Icky Liquid Gold - What's Going on with LG?
    Posted: February 11 2013 at 4:04pm
Hey everyone!

I would really appreciate any input that anyone can give me regarding an issue i've been having with Liquid Gold the past couple of months.

I've been installing weft extensions using LG for the past couple of years now.  I've always liked LG and normally don't run into too many problems with it...until lately.   

A couple of months ago, I did a new/clean/fresh install using LG and bohyme weft hair.  Within less then a month, the wefts started coming loose (which is normal, i'm used to regular maintenance) however, it was the texture of the LG the wasn't normal or what I was used too.  It became extremely gummy and sticky all around the weft and the area it was originally bonded too.  A gross, icky, goopy mess.  So, I took those extensions out, washed them multiple times to clean off any off the goopy residue before re-installing.  I did this with my own hair as well to be sure I was starting with a fresh and clean area.  So, I reinstalled and sure enough same problem a couple of weeks later.  So, I ordered new hair and decided to start fresh hoping that it was a freak thing.  Nope.  Same thing happened again.  I can take the extensions out, wash the bonds clean and reinstall and then within a couple hours they are gooping up again (prior to washing/wetting). 

I'm beyond frusterated and just cannot figure out what the problem is.  I haven't started using any new products that would've caused it and I do not wash my hair daily.  I just can't figure it out : (

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic