Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tape in Hair Extensions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
roxie66 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roxie66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tape in Hair Extensions
    Posted: February 13 2013 at 11:17am
What are the best tape in hair extensions I can order online?  I have extensions currently and need to order another set because my stylist keeps cutting them shorter each time.  Typically how long should extensions last?  I am having to get my redone every 6 weeks and its getting costly
Rachel S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachel S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2013 at 2:53am
There's special high grade adhesive removal solution we use to remove tape hair extensions however is cool is an alternative option. Generally it's best to remove tape hair extensions between 4-6 weeks no later as you will experience knotting due to the tape twisting around and general tossing and turning in bed. If you do decide to get hair extensions again try the clip ins.

Rachel !!!
DoctoredLocks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DoctoredLocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2013 at 3:37pm
That is too often. I had mine in for over two months, and could have left them in for longer. Take a look at our brand. The adhesive is very strong.

http://www.doctoredlocks.com/product/doctored-locks-straight-tape-in-hair-extensions-products

Hairisbeauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hairisbeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2024 at 11:13pm
Injection tape hair, micro tape, smart tape and tape hair are the different types of tape in extensions but you can choose which is the best one that suits your hair type and preferences. Your tape-in hair extensions will last around 6-8 weeks (2 months) if you take care of them well. Read this guide to make your tape in extensions last even longer. (https://www.perfectlocks.com/blogs/all-tressed-up/how-to-make-your-tape-in-hair-extensions-last-longer)

Edited by Hairisbeauty - February 25 2024 at 11:13pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic