Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

advice please

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MichelleB2003 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MichelleB2003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: advice please
    Posted: February 13 2013 at 1:03pm
Hello everyone i hope you can help me for some advice.I am a male in my 20's and i am going to have my hair done with either my   first wash and set or a bun style hairstyle .It has been a dream of mine since i was i was little .I have talked to my hairdresser and she is 100 % likes the idea a lot.I sat down with her yesterday to get some ideas of what kind of style that is going to look great on me .I am going to have my hair done this coming Monday and she told me because i have long hair that she can either do a wash,cut and set or she can give me a nice bun style hairdo .She explain to me how she does it i guess i think she told me this .She will brush my hair all the way back and then what she does is she will put my hair up with a lot of bobby pins and like she told me a lot of hairspray .So i was wondering if anyone has any more ideas for a bun style hairstyles i can suggest to her that will look good .I appreciated any information thanks and have a great day
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic